HomeTown Forums
Ideas... - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ideas... (/showthread.php?tid=1069)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Ideas... - Grimm_Wolfe - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:55 AM)Geckorian Wrote: Stray thought. Anyone interested in a rail system that links several towns together?

[Mod] Rowebot will likely be interested in that.  You'd want to put two rails down though, one going to and from a town to prevent collisions.

RE: Ideas... - ZoBot_ - 07-13-2016

I'm working with Clem and Jo, the plan is to teraform three massive mountains, a network of hobbit homes inside and under each mountain. There will be waterfalls joining in the middle of the three, around there a city will hopefully be built. On top of the mountains will be elven castles.
Another plan is to build an lgbtqia+ pride base with Ash.
Yet another plan is to build a prison with Nitro.
And lastly, to create a new /warp start and hope that no one takes the idea

RE: Ideas... - Beo - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 04:14 AM)Turbonculus Wrote: i want a hut..

Wanna bet I can build a better hut than you?

I might try again with warp emporium, but maybe half-sized. 
Probably going to focus more on economy, less on building. We'll see what happens.
Might want to get a guardian farm up, maybe gold, definitely villagers.

RE: Ideas... - Laur - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 01:29 PM)ZoBot_ Wrote: I'm working with Clem and Jo, the  plan is to teraform three massive mountains, a network of hobbit homes inside and under each mountain. There will be waterfalls joining in the middle of the three, around there a city will hopefully be built. On top of the mountains will be elven castles.
Another plan is to build an lgbtqia+ pride base with Ash.
Yet another plan is to build a prison with Nitro.
And lastly, to create a new /warp start and hope that no one takes the idea

Jeez, sounds cool.  That's  a lot of ideas, hopefully I can see it when it's done!

RE: Ideas... - Geckorian - 07-13-2016

I actually hope to find another slime block swamp near a planes. I like building in the swamp bio cuz it is already nearly flat and easy to terraform. Likely gonna do like I did before; start with a hut, work up to a house, then a farm, then a village, then a town. I do want to rebuild my tree farm but that is a ways off as it took thousands of blocks to build. Also plan to rebuild the hydro harvest farm and flower generator eventually. Don't think I will rebuild the cocoa farm as I really didn't use any of it. With luck I can find a nice swamp along a bay near a large chunk of water.

RE: Ideas... - Laur - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 08:53 PM)Geckorian Wrote: I actually hope to find another slime block swamp near a planes. I like building in the swamp bio cuz it is already nearly flat and easy to terraform. Likely gonna do like I did before; start with a hut, work up to a house, then a farm, then a village, then a town. I do want to rebuild my tree farm but that is a ways off as it took thousands of blocks to build. Also plan to rebuild the hydro harvest farm and flower generator eventually. Don't think I will rebuild the cocoa farm as I really didn't use any of it. With luck I can find a nice swamp along a bay near a large chunk of water.

Well, that sounds like a great plan.  Ill lyk if I find a swamp.  I rarely use them so you can have it.

RE: Ideas... - Danoir_ - 07-13-2016

Ima be a loner, forget the new survival world - I'll be hiding in a huge evil lair somewhere in the old overworld, with no warps or anything connecting it. Ever. Maybe some signs, too.

This is my concept to work from:

[Image: L6InWju.jpg]

Ideas... - undormant - 07-14-2016

Lord of the Old Overworld I like it