HomeTown Forums
Hi Everyone - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Hi Everyone (/showthread.php?tid=1569)

Hi Everyone - GreatOdds - 09-21-2016

I have been on the server for a while and I thought I should introduce myself. 

You can call me GreatOdds/GO/Odds.
I've been playing Minecraft since 1.7.2 with a cracked game on single player and I got the actual game between 1.8 and 1.9. Hometown is the 2nd server that I have been on (Before, I just play single-player) and I am glad to have found this server with all you nice people.

Info
- Currently in college studying engineering.
- Mostly uses the same username on the internet.
- Not a competitive person.
- Plays Minecraft, Terraria, Besiege, Gear Up, Species ALRE, and Empyrion: Galactic Survival

Where to find me
On the server - Winterville or My base(Overworld: 2063 63 2224, Nether: 258 75 280)
Steam: Just search GreatOdds
Gmail is in my profile

Edit: Mostly on the server at night.(GMT +6:30)

RE: Hi Everyone - Nether_Ruler - 09-21-2016

Welcome to the server and forums, Odds!

RE: Hi Everyone - Hunto10 - 09-21-2016

Welcome to the fourms!

RE: Hi Everyone - Patty - 09-21-2016

Welcome to the forums Odd!

RE: Hi Everyone - TheCrookedDoctor - 09-21-2016

Welcome to the forums~

‎ ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬▓█▓╬╬████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███╬████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬████╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬███╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬███╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ╬╬▓██╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█╬╬╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬ ╬╬███╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬█████╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬╬█████╬╬ ╬╬███▓█████╬╬╬▓█████╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬▓██████╬ ╬╬▓████████╬╬╬██▓╬██╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬███╬╬██╬ ╬╬████████╬╬╬▓██╬███╬╬███╬╬██▓╬╬██╬╬╬██╬ ╬╬███▓╬╬██╬╬╬██████╬╬╬███╬╬██▓╬▓██╬╬╬██╬ ╬╬▓██╬╬▓██╬╬╬█████╬█╬╬███╬╬██▓╬███╬╬▓██╬ ╬╬▓██╬╬███▓╬╬███╬╬███╬███╬╬██╬╬▓██╬╬███╬ ╬╬▓██╬╬███╬╬╬▓██████╬╬███╬╬███╬╬██████╬╬ ╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████▓╬╬▓███╬████╬╬╬████╬╬╬ ╬╬╬██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓███████▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼████▓▓┼┼┼▓▓████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓██▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓██┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼┼┼┼┼▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼▓███┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼███┼┼┼▓█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█▓▓██┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██▓██┼┼┼▓█┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼████▓▓█▓▓▓█▓┼┼┼┼┼██▓▓▓█▓█████┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼██▓▓▓███▓▓▓█▓┼┼┼┼┼▓█▓▓▓███▓▓┼██┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼▓██▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▓▓▓▓▓▓██┼▓█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼████▓▓██┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓┼██▓█████┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼▓███┼┼┼██┼██┼┼┼███▓▓┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓▓┼┼┼▓┼┼┼▓┼┼┼▓┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▓┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼┼█┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼██┼▓┼█▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▓┼┼█▓┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼█▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼▓█┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼██▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓██┼┼▓█┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██┼┼┼▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█████┼┼┼██┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼███▓┼┼┼┼▓▓██████▓▓┼┼┼┼██▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓████▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▓█████████▓┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼ ┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

RE: Hi Everyone - TheOnlyKat - 09-22-2016

Welcome to the HT forums, Odds!

RE: Hi Everyone - GreatOdds - 09-22-2016

Thanks everyone. Big Grin