HomeTown Forums
Bank system - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: SMP Server (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Bank system (/showthread.php?tid=242)

Pages: 1 2

Bank system - andreasdb39 - 02-03-2016

So yeah, as the title says, a bank system.

Now I know this from other servers, the banksystem alows people to put money in the bank, and let's say, get every  minutes a 2% intrest. Now this works really well for players who, say, can't vote, because they have a brother who "steals" the votes in the same house, or just to do somthing with the piles of money you have. 

I found three possible plugins, that I'd sugest, they are orderd in the rank that I see them more fitted on the srever:

1. Sign Bank
2. Economy Bank
3. bankcraft

I hope people like this idea, it could really help the people with not so much money, and don't want to do a job. They still get some money, and yeah I think it would really work well on the server

[url=http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/sign-bank][/url]

RE: Bank system - Sky - 02-04-2016

I love it, but I'm pretty sure It has been brought up and shot down before Exclamation

RE: Bank system - Veo - 02-04-2016

aren't they trying to remove money from the economy? if that's the case good luck getting this added since it'd just add more money

RE: Bank system - andreasdb39 - 02-04-2016

Wait no more MONEY?!?!?

RE: Bank system - JoBot2014 - 02-04-2016

Staff are trying to remove the money from the rich so it can circulate more. Just like real economics the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

The problem with your system is that the people with bigger masses of money in the bank will get more money back due to interest.

Moreover, this system will more than likely mess up our baltop listing. We have seen this happen on the old pvp server and it will just make baltop not look quite right.

Overall, I vote against the banking system proposal.

RE: Bank system - ZoBot_ - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 04:53 AM)JoBot2014 Wrote: Staff are trying to remove the money from the rich so it can circulate more. Just like real economics the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

The problem with your system is that the people with bigger masses of money in the bank will get more money back due to interest.

Moreover, this system will more than likely mess up our baltop listing. We have seen this happen on the old pvp server and it will just make baltop not look quite right.

Overall, I vote against the banking system proposal.

This is true, but all we really need to do to get the money circulating is rob Wise and Jo- I mean...eat cake?

RE: Bank system - thatguy3339 - 02-04-2016

I love how there was no suggestion of robbing Sai and her diamond chest. Probably bc she can hunt you down.. Um, forget I said anything..

RE: Bank system - Arrei - 02-04-2016

What purpose would this serve other than generating free money? As far as banking goes, our money can't be stolen and requires no effort to hold in one place. The sole reason for a bank to exist would be to give out loans, which can't be enforced on a small-scale game like this where people can just borrow money, quit, and never pay it back.

Sorry, but "I want more money" is not a good reason to get a plugin.

RE: Bank system - frost - 02-04-2016

These types of plugins work best in serious economy servers where you could limit your potential profits but guarantee a steady interest rate from the bank or choose to maximize the potential profit by having more money for investing/hiring. That way banks have a pro, con and middle ground to them (I think that's how it works on the economy server I visited a while ago). Might be the only real benefit to having a bank plugin. They don't fit in at all on survival servers where you can only profit from banks with no real drawback.

RE: Bank system - andreasdb39 - 02-04-2016

Okay. Yeah I get it now, was just an idea
and less money to the rich, more too the poor sounds actually nice