HomeTown Forums
ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (/showthread.php?tid=29)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - TheNamesGames - 03-15-2016

beceasu stink-hole would have sound stupid.

everyday is the same. when i look at my calendar, i only see mondays. where do we come from? who are we? where are we going?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - Marimbah - 03-16-2016

mars, potatoes. idk ask obama.

Why does people exist?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - LilDevilian - 03-16-2016

Becuse you are a pea.

How do you kill an apple?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - TheNamesGames - 03-16-2016

WARNING: the next post contains serious fruitand/ or vegetable violence. If yiu really wish to not see this kind of violence, dont read this post. You have been warned.

Are you tired of apples blocking your way to bathroom? Are yiu tired of stabbing your toes on an apple? Are you tired of screwing up in everything what you do because apples? Then dont worry anymore! Introducing? The apple killer guide! Just follow these quick steps to destroy the apple!

Step one: remove the skin of the apple. Do this step ver carefully, because if you slip your hand, you will destroy some precious apple-meat! We dont want that to happen, do we? Nah, just remove the skin brutally so that bloo-, uh, water will roll.
Step two: dig into the heart of the apple. Yes, the apple haves a heart. It is that pesky little nest protecting those little balls called "seeds" dig them out and save them for later experiencing.

Step three: ravage the apple! Yes, just smash it, blow it up, do whatever you want with it. Play chess with it and when it wins cuz you suck at chess SMASH it down!! Yes! Massacre!!!

Step four: the seeds. Plant them. So youll get more apples. To get more seeds. And so on. Nah, dont do that. We dont want more apples here. Burn them all!!!

Now you have succesfully destroyed the apple! Now destroy its family!!

PS: apples are harmless creatures. Everyday thousands of apples get eaten, burned, shot, drowned, or just get tumours. Apples are close to get erased. Protect these harmless creations of the mothernature herself. Thanks, Rasse82.
PPS: if you want to destroy vegetables/fruits, destroy lettuce. It tastes like poop... (Poor lettuce, dont really do that)

Now its time for the question: geez i really have a mind disease dont i?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - Dodge4g9er - 03-16-2016

Sure bud why not! Big Grin

Why is the toilet flooding?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - Nether_Ruler - 07-26-2016

Cause your piss clogged it

Why are Elytras so valuable?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - LynxThe1st - 07-26-2016

I see book mattress eating voices

Why do monitors drink capri-suns and rave?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - TheNamesGames - 07-26-2016

Because it is so sad no one anymore talks to eachother on the server. This makes me very sad. I ask people how they are doing, and get absolutely no response. Which is the reason i find the chat very empty. The only reason the hometown is valuble for me is because the community. Now, community only cares about elytras and dias. Which isnt the reason i am here. The reason is that there would always be someone to talk for, but since those times are over, so am i. 2 years took the server to change, but it did. But since no one cares, i might as well think everyting is right, altough everything isnt.

Why is  there an empty glass terrarium in your room with text which says: dangerous scorpion, do not touch. But theres nothing there?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - andreasdb39 - 07-26-2016

the scorpion is invisble

Why is my computer slow?

RE: ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer - The_4thdoctor - 07-27-2016

It has really bad running shoes

Why have i only been to sweden once?