HomeTown Forums
X-Ray appeal! - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: X-Ray appeal! (/showthread.php?tid=290)

Pages: 1 2

X-Ray appeal! - arijan221 - 02-14-2016

Server you were banned on (SMP): My Friend x-raying while we have a lan party at my house! So basicly i was playing on the server a early morning a sunday... I playd and built my own house and just was chilling really (sorry for bad english) and then suddenly by friend called me and asked if i wanted to have a "Lan" as we swedish people call is and i said yes sure! later that day... my friend came over. Lan basicly means lan party.... we ate pizza and watched a movie and then we hooked up his pc and we started playing on a faction server (xxxxxx -removed by Star).
"Ps: when we were eating i told him about the server i was playing on (hometown) and he said i want to join too!"

so we were pvping and he died on the factions server and then he asked me for the ip for this server hometown and i told him the ip and he joined.... i was atm still playing on the faction server beacouse i didnt die. so he joined and started playing. and when he finished the tutorial he said "arijan join the server and give me a pickaxe so i can start mining" and i said ok like i thought he was just going to causualy mine like to get started. and i gave him my best pickaxe i had so far... 10min later he just said my name.... "arijan"  i was like huh and didnt even look at him cuz i was pvping and he said it again "arijan" and i looked back to his screen and saw "THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN". from that momment i was like really confused. i asked him what he'd do and he said i was just using x-ray... at that momment i was really mad like mad mad..... The nexty day i woke up i immediatly went to join hometown mc and saw i was ip banned.... i was soo pissed off that day cuz all ive done was basicly done! And the same day i had to do homework and i was busy the whole week after cuz of school :Sad nd finnaly i had time to write this and i hope u read it <3 again sorry for bad bad english (im from sweden)

Minecraft name: arijan221 (My friends: Doach)

Reason for your ban: My friend used x-ray

Who banned you: Grim something

Why should you be unbanned: Cuz it wasnt me hacking and i really love the server and the community <3 to bigassmofo

Why do you want to come back: ^^ and i always play fairly! Love from sweden btw <3

RE: X-Ray appeal! - Star - 02-14-2016

So what you're saying is your friend used x-ray? Why the heck are you making the appeal? Lmfao

RE: X-Ray appeal! - arijan221 - 02-14-2016

Beacuse i got ip banned and i cant join!! he was playing at my ip adress beacuse we were having a lan party!
Please help me asap <3

Okay, so just a yes or no please, I'm just clarifying:

Your friend came over your house, used x-ray on hometown and was banned by Grimm? Your account wasn't banned, but your ip was because they were on it, so when you went to log on today, only your ip was banned?

Yes so that means that he can join back becouse his on a different ip right now and i cant Sad

so all im begging for is to unban me and ban him (IGN: Doach

Alrighty. You'll need to wait for Grimm to see this, then reply. Be patient, please.

Yeah sure! Thanks dude for taking ur time to read this appeal i had to make all beacuse of my stupid friend <3

RE: X-Ray appeal! - DK_ - 02-14-2016

So riddle me this, how come you've never been on the IP that Doach was banned on?

What??? bullshit! He was on my freaking network!!!

RE: X-Ray appeal! - DK_ - 02-14-2016

Another riddle, how come you were online 40 minutes ago on a different IP?