HomeTown Forums
Server Discovery - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Server Discovery (/showthread.php?tid=3297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Server Discovery - Greinaut - 04-30-2018

Howm'st've'll did yall find the server

RE: Server Discovery - Star - 04-30-2018

My little brother showed me it, then we both decided it was a no thanks and moved on to other servers

**I came back after a few weeks/months and now here I am

RE: Server Discovery - TheOnlyKat - 04-30-2018

Back in 2015 I used to play on a skyblock server, where I made some friends: Brockist, Mr_Sox and _SebMC. They had decided to leave that server due to corrupt staffing there and moved to HomeTown. As they were no longer going to play on the skyblock they told me about Hometown and made me try it out even though I really enjoyed the skyblock server and was reluctant to change servers. Then after joining hometown over time I became really fond of the server, and now I'm where I'm at.

RE: Server Discovery - sh4dow_fletch - 04-30-2018

When I was listening to spotify I heard an ad after one of those erectile dysfunction ad's saying how good hometown mc was so here I am!

RE: Server Discovery - Penguin - 04-30-2018

I used to play an an island survival server, similar to skyblock but in the ocean. They used to reset your progress if you didn't log in for 16 or so days. After I lost everything due to this happening to me, I went in search of a SMP server and found this on server lists.

It's weird actually, I got minecraft when my parents bought me my first proper laptop. I used to play with it on the kitchen table, on an uncomfortable wooden chair. Now, I tend to play late at night (9pm onwards) in bed. My laptop had its hard drive replaced, so I don't have anything from back then, but it's still the same laptop that I'm using right now.

RE: Server Discovery - Rinewarle - 04-30-2018

I found this server when I was looking at one of those Minecraft Server Lists Website.
This is actually my very first Minecraft Server that I joined.

RE: Server Discovery - derpedo - 04-30-2018

an old server that vincent and i (and dead!) used to play on went to ashes, so he made hometown and here i am

RE: Server Discovery - thatguy3339 - 04-30-2018

I also found the server through server lists, was looking for a pretty basic survival experience, tried a few, even a few whitelisted ones and eventually found HT. I liked it from the start, tried to get a few friends into it but they kinda dropped off after a bit so I made new ones here instead :>

RE: Server Discovery - TheNamesGames - 04-30-2018

I was sick of being alone at singleplayer, so like others i just browsed trough the server lists with no idea what i was looking for, so i ended up here annoying people

RE: Server Discovery - The_4thdoctor - 04-30-2018

i wanted to find a server for me and 2 friends to play on, but i ended up being the only one that stayed.