HomeTown Forums
unlawful search and seizure - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: unlawful search and seizure (/showthread.php?tid=4387)

unlawful search and seizure - kokid50 - 01-10-2019

I'm writing in this appeal to fight against the tyrannical system that has once again punished the underdog. I have been unjustly banned in your Minecraft server by a admin that's abusing his power. Remember the Stanford Prison experiment? Have we learned nothing from that? First of all this admin entered my property without consent OR a warrant. I had my kids in the living room like they are seriously traumatized by this experience. I was accused of x-ray mining without any evidence and I was I.P Banned! I was then drugged, dragged and beaten only to awake in a jail cell naked. Then this monster of an admin had THE AUDACITY to ask me to confess to a crime? I'm a Christian mother through and through and you will be hearing from my lawyer.

RE: unlawful search and seizure - Kaiguy17 - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 06:34 PM)kokid50 Wrote: I'm writing in this appeal to fight against the tyrannical system that has once again punished the underdog. I have been unjustly banned in your Minecraft server by a admin that's abusing his power. Remember the Stanford Prison experiment? Have we learned nothing from that? First of all this admin entered my property without consent OR a warrant. I had my kids in the living room like they are seriously traumatized by this experience. I was accused of x-ray mining without any evidence and I was I.P Banned! I was then drugged, dragged and beaten only to awake in a jail cell naked. Then this monster of an admin had THE AUDACITY to ask me to confess to a crime? I'm a Christian mother through and through and you will be hearing from my lawyer.

Wow, unbelievable we need justice!

Edit: ok wow so read it again are you kidding me? No warrant? Police these days...

RE: unlawful search and seizure - minecraftjustice - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 06:39 PM)Kaiguy17 Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 06:34 PM)kokid50 Wrote: I'm writing in this appeal to fight against the tyrannical system that has once again punished the underdog. I have been unjustly banned in your Minecraft server by a admin that's abusing his power. Remember the Stanford Prison experiment? Have we learned nothing from that? First of all this admin entered my property without consent OR a warrant. I had my kids in the living room like they are seriously traumatized by this experience. I was accused of x-ray mining without any evidence and I was I.P Banned! I was then drugged, dragged and beaten only to awake in a jail cell naked. Then this monster of an admin had THE AUDACITY to ask me to confess to a crime? I'm a Christian mother through and through and you will be hearing from my lawyer.

Wow, unbelievable we need justice!

Edit: ok wow so read it again are you kidding me? No warrant? Police these days...
I sit here while reading this and just nod my head in disbelief! As a fellow Minecraft player, this man was stripped of his rights and he should have JUSTICE! I hope this man gets his rights back.

RE: unlawful search and seizure - Steasaur - 01-10-2019

If you aren't going to show any respect to the appeals procedure than I will show this 'ban appeal' all the respect it deserves.

[attachment=566]