HomeTown Forums
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4506)

Ban Appeal - K1ngH3nry - 02-10-2019

Server you banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: K1ngH3nry

Reason for your ban: Xray mod

Who banned you: Guy

Why you should be unbanned: I have only started back minecraft and since Forge has no mods for 1.13 yet i decided to not use that account and instead use my unmodded account. I had only just joined the server last night and too busy trying to find my friends to worry about anything else

Why do you want to come back: My friends play on this server and I've been wanting to get back into minecraft so i wanted to join on here

RE: Ban Appeal - thatguy3339 - 02-11-2019

Do you know the player _pain_ by chance?

RE: Ban Appeal - K1ngH3nry - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 01:14 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Do you know the player _pain_ by chance?

yes why?

Relation to them? Friend/Family member? Alternate account? Etc.

(02-11-2019, 01:21 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Relation to them? Friend/Family member? Alternate account? Etc.

Friend. I don't know what he's been doing aside fromĀ building a house

Your friend was banned for xray from the same IP that you play from. (xray is an immediate IP ban)

If you can 100% assure me that they have no access to your minecraft account and will not in the future (at least so long as they stay banned), I am willing to lift the IP ban and simply leave their account banned. Keeping in mind that if they are found to be playing on your account, I would have to ban your IP again, along with your account for assisting a player to circumvent a ban. If that were to happen there very little chance that you would be allowed back, do you understand?

(02-11-2019, 01:34 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Your friend was banned for xray from the same IP that you play from. (xray is an immediate IP ban)

If you can 100% assure me that they have no access to your minecraft account and will not in the future (at least so long as they stay banned), I am willing to lift the IP ban and simply leave their account banned. Keeping in mind that if they are found to be playing on your account, I would have to ban your IP again, along with your account for assisting a player to circumvent a ban. If that were to happen there very little chance that you would be allowed back, do you understand?
Yeah he doesn't have any way of getting my account info

The IP ban has been lifted. You should be able to log in. Keep what I said in mind and keep them away from your account, at least until they successfully appeal. Welcome back!

(02-11-2019, 01:47 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: The IP ban has been lifted. You should be able to log in. Keep what I said in mind and keep them away from your account, at least until they successfully appeal. Welcome back!

Thank you