HomeTown Forums
Colosseum Build Competition! - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Colosseum Build Competition! (/showthread.php?tid=4788)

Pages: 1 2

Colosseum Build Competition! - thatguy3339 - 05-02-2019

Hey all! So after some discussion with Uber I've decided to take a crack at hosting a build competition for once. This one is going to be a bit special as instead of following Uber's onechunk format, I'm going to be requesting something a bit... bigger...

I want to see the very best colosseums ya'll can build.  (Arenas in general really, but for this competition keep the actual /fighting/ area to a central area.)

Because of how large these builds will likely turn out, they can be done in the creative world. (Vip1+ and Experienced+)

Prizes will not be announced at this time but they will include cash rewards among other fun stuff!  (The winning builds may even be used by staff for something in the future)

Please have all submissions ready by June 1. Post the coordinates as a response to this thread for your submission. (Include what world it's in). 

Good luck!

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - DoxNotch - 05-02-2019

Wow Melanie really traveled back in time and won this already :/

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - illogicalsong - 05-03-2019

Are teams allowed?

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - thatguy3339 - 05-04-2019

Teams are allowed but keep in mind that if you team up the prizes will be split between the team members.

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - ExtraHope - 05-04-2019

-2153, -152 Creative World
Edit: My build should be used with 1.13 textures as it uses a lot of glass.

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - The_4thdoctor - 05-04-2019

-1933/98/-2668  Creative world

i'm working with oz

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - ging101 - 05-06-2019

Build is located in the creative world: x:2949 z: -1748

Here's hoping that it is finished in time...

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - WarMongerDuck_New - 05-13-2019

Build is located in the creative world x 595 z 213

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - z0cK - 05-20-2019

(05-02-2019, 08:04 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Hey all! So after some discussion with Uber I've decided to take a crack at hosting a build competition for once. This one is going to be a bit special as instead of following Uber's onechunk format, I'm going to be requesting something a bit... bigger...

I want to see the very best colosseums ya'll can build.  (Arenas in general really, but for this competition keep the actual /fighting/ area to a central area.)

Because of how large these builds will likely turn out, they can be done in the creative world. (Vip1+ and Experienced+)

Prizes will not be announced at this time but they will include cash rewards among other fun stuff!  (The winning builds may even be used by staff for something in the future)

Please have all submissions ready by June 1. Post the coordinates as a response to this thread for your submission. (Include what world it's in). 

Good luck!
-194 -1003 Smile

RE: Colosseum Build Competition! - illogicalsong - 05-25-2019

-401 20 3111 Creative