HomeTown Forums
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4815)

Ban Appeal - Zombielf - 05-12-2019

Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometownminecraft

Minecraft name: Zombielf

Reason for your ban: Grief/Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly i deserved the ban for breaking the rules, i'm grateful for the chance to appeal it. It was a pretty bad move on my part and i deeply regret it. It was a stupid thing to do, and since i have been badly griefed before on a different server a few years ago i shouldn't have done it as i know what it feels like, I was hoping it was an abandoned build as i would never intentionally take from someones hard work. I'm really sorry and it won't happen again.

Why do you want to come back: My friend and I play on the server and our build means a lot to us, it would be nice to come back and continue building as the community is really kind and helpful and i enjoy how the server runs, i also think it's good the mods are so fast to act and listen to the players when things happen. Again i apologise for what we did, it wont happen again. Thank you.

RE: Ban Appeal - UberDeathBunny - 05-13-2019

I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?

RE: Ban Appeal - Zombielf - 05-14-2019

(05-13-2019, 07:59 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: 1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No you're not allowed to do that as it is against the rules and stealing. As i have recently learnt it is a very rude thing to do to someone.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No you aren't allowed. It's disrespectful as it is still that players propriety. They also have the chance to get unbanned and would be extremely devastated to see it taken by someone else.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No as it still belongs to someone. They could also come back to the build so is very unfair to touch it.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
If it's possible to put the block back do so. If the block breaks or disappears message a admin/mod and let them know what has happened.

5) What have you learned from this experience?
Ive learnt from my mistakes not to take what isn't mine as it's awfully unkind and really unfair to others who have put their all into what they have created. It has been a real eye opener, and i have learnt that i should think of others before i act.

RE: Ban Appeal - UberDeathBunny - 05-15-2019

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.