HomeTown Forums
Ban Appeal-Antonio213030 - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal-Antonio213030 (/showthread.php?tid=4913)



Ban Appeal-Antonio213030 - antonio213030 - 06-13-2019

The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Antonio213030

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Uncertain

Why should you be unbanned: I simply was not X-Raying, I've never an owned X-raying clients beforehand I had no reason to use one on this server, I simply was not X-Raying. I have a verbal conversation with my girlfriend boasting about the number of diamonds I had found afterward I mined it with fortune, I was ecstatic but only because I had earned it legitimately. I need proof against my aforementioned "X-Ray" accusations, not one admin came and showed me anything against me I was simply robbed and thrown away as if I was guilty without a trial. I am appealing because I know I'm not in the wrong, I know it looks guilty but if you would be so kind as to hop into a voice chat with me I would like to explain my side of what played out, in short, I mined down to bedrock found a bunch of lava around my house so i ended up avoiding it spazzing out in different directions, then went into a strip mine, placing a torch then mining around my torch in a T-sort of pattern. The evidence is in the mineshaft if I had truly X-Rayed I wouldn't know every detail of that mineshaft. I remember there being multiple dirt pockets, gravel pockets, anything. 

Why do you want to come back: I need this appeal to be successful but I'm uncertain of how to prove myself in the right. I can speak for hours on this issue, I love this server I spent the past 24 hours playing on it I went to sleep playing the game, I woke up went to class and came home to play the game. I built my home, a piece of me is still on the server I don't want to lose what I have made and the progress. I've made no harm to the community I only ask for you to listen to me. Even if i have to record my mining trips next time, I'll do it if it means I can stay on this server. It is the only true server I've come to enjoy.


RE: Ban Appeal-Antonio213030 - Grimm_Wolfe - 06-13-2019

You've been unbanned prior to the posting of this comment. I realized an error I made. You mine away the random dirt pockets to expose ores faster than mining stone. I only realized this when I went back to other look at other sections you mined. Not sure why you refill those dirt pockets with stone though. Regardless, I'd like to apologize for the error I made, it was hasty of me. Your balance has been restored and compensated to even $5,000.


RE: Ban Appeal-Antonio213030 - antonio213030 - 06-13-2019

Thank you so much, I appreciate your quickness to respond. For future reference is there a way to avoid this situation?