HomeTown Forums
A very dirty goodbye - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: SMP Server (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: A very dirty goodbye (/showthread.php?tid=5147)

Pages: 1 2

A very dirty goodbye - CallioCraft - 09-12-2019

I didn't want to write this post, but I did anyway. My parents want me to focus more on schoolwork which means not a lot of computer time. Even though I've only been on here for about 3 months, I feel like I really got to know everyone. I made a lot of online friends. I might come on occaisonally during the weekends or holidays but I won't get to spend much time on here now that I've started 6th grade. I really wish I could stay on the server, I enjoy every minute, and I've made a lot of friends. For example:

ExtraHope: I enjoy goofing off with you so much. I feel less awkward having someone to relate to

ZeoMaddox: You encouraged me to do a lot of things on the server. You're always very optimistic and respectful.

Goron: You were very nice to me, and you've certainly build a lot of cool things in decimas.

Belgnbor: You're always very interested in what I'm currently building/doing and it means a lot that you take a few seconds to see what I've created.

Molten: The tnt launcher in Area 47 you showed me was amazing! You're really good at redstone.

EspInquisition: You totally industrialized our smelter island. Damascus is an amazing warp, you're a really good builder.

Cab: I'll never forget the day when I was still a new player on the server and you gave me a god sword and god tools. Sadly I lost the sword but I have been using the tools ever since. Thank you for your generosity to me.

Cil: you were one of the first people i ever met on HomeTown. You've got a great sense of humor, and you're an overall kind and great person.

I might be able to squeeze in some Minecraft time if I get done with my homework early but until then, farewell.

-dirrt_

p.s. ily cil <33333

RE: A very dirty goodbye - Cil - 09-12-2019

Studying is a good cause, and I support you and am proud you're stepping down to focus on your education Callio, You've been a great person, and I encourage you to get all A's Smile hope to see you soon, <3 Cil

RE: A very dirty goodbye - ExtraHope - 09-12-2019

Damn. It's honestly been so fun to get on the server and goof off with you. It wont be the same without you. Here's to hoping that you'll be able to get back on soon. At least it's a good cause like education. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you end up doing. See you around!

A very dirty goodbye - misspotatohead1 - 09-12-2019

Best of luck, bud. Hope to see you around!

RE: A very dirty goodbye - AvidlyAcacia - 09-12-2019

It's sad to see you go, but it's understandable - school is pretty important. Wishing you the best of luck for the new academic year, but just remember to take time to have fun too (either on or off Hometown Smile)

RE: A very dirty goodbye - belgnbor - 09-12-2019

Will miss ya buddy, but hopefully there are still weekends and school holidays where u might be able to get on for a bit. Dirt will always be cheap so u don't need a lot of cash.

RE: A very dirty goodbye - Cow - 09-12-2019

I never really knew you, but it’s sad to see you go. I wish you luck on your future endeavors.

RE: A very dirty goodbye - TheOnlyKat - 09-12-2019

good luck with everything! hope to see you come back during holidays hopefully <3

RE: A very dirty goodbye - EspInquisition - 09-12-2019

Hope to see you again some time later, meanwhile work hard on your studies!

RE: A very dirty goodbye - miumiaou - 09-13-2019

Good luck for your studies, See you some days