HomeTown Forums
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5335)

Ban Appeal - eheberater - 02-10-2020

Hi my minecraft username is eheberater 
Im sorry for all the grammar mistakes
and sorry for stealing from someone (im sorry the ban was not detailed enough so i dont know who i stole from)

I will try to be a better person in this community but I'm sorry I've been pushing the limits on the rules

I've realized the rule I broke was theft and stealing is bad because of its waste other peoples hard work and time just for it to be stolen 

Minecraft username eheberater 

Reason of ban Theft

Person who banned me was Steasaur

I think i should be unbanned considering it was just an honest mistake and if i got a warning, it would be great so i would make things right with the person
EDIT: ok i realized that the reason I WAS BANNED was for stealing one piece of sponge. I'm sorry for what had happened considering i thought it was a free donation/free all-around chest/shuker. Unfortunately, I did not know any better but that was my stupid mistake. I love this server because of the community and its a really fun server to be on with a nice community. I know  I should not be mad at the staff for banning me and it was my fault in all but, why ban me for one sponge? I'm sorry if this sounds disrespectful but I'm trying to make my point across. I'm sorry for the damage I had done and I would like to repay for the one sponge I stole. Id like to be unbanned considering this server is fun and I feel bad for the hard efforts in getting that sponge. Can you please take pity on me and let me unbanned?

I would like to come back because the people are nice and friendly to the community and its really fun playing on this server
Thanks

smp.hometownmc.com

RE: Ban Appeal - Steasaur - 02-15-2020

After reading your appeal I confess, I'm confused. You are saying the right words at the start of your appeal but then it sort of trails off. 

Everything you say is 'ok it was my fault BUT ... '

I need you to understand that there is no 'but' here. You stole only one sponge yes but don't play down your actions, theft is theft and as I understand it you have spent considerable time since then shouting to other players about how your ban was unjust instead of reflecting on your actions.

That being said, you are right that your ban was for a minor offence so I will be unbanning you with no conditions on this occasion as I believe you won't be foolish enough to steal again.

Please give the sponge to any staff member to have it destroyed.

Welcome back to HomeTown.

RE: Ban Appeal - eheberater - 02-15-2020

(02-15-2020, 03:15 AM)Steasaur Wrote: After reading your appeal I confess, I'm confused. You are saying the right words at the start of your appeal but then it sort of trails off. 

Everything you say is 'ok it was my fault BUT ... '

I need you to understand that there is no 'but' here. You stole only one sponge yes but don't play down your actions, theft is theft and as I understand it you have spent considerable time since then shouting to other players about how your ban was unjust instead of reflecting on your actions.

That being said, you are right that your ban was for a minor offence so I will be unbanning you with no conditions on this occasion as I believe you won't be foolish enough to steal again.

Please give the sponge to any staff member to have it destroyed.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
Thank you so much! I will give the sponge to one of the staff members! once again thank you so much