HomeTown Forums
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5694)

Ban Appeal - Megamonkeyneo - 10-17-2020

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MegaMonkeyNeo

Reason for your ban: Grief/theft

Who banned you: Rty

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I want a second chance and I wont ever grief or steal anythign again. I really enjoy playing the server with my friends and if i got a second chance I would not break any of the rules again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because  ifeel that this server is super fun and i like to build stuff with my friends and progress. I made a mistake and I dont wanna miss my shot on playing this server agian. Im sorry for what i did and i hope you can be willing to give me a second shot.

RE: Ban Appeal - LegendaryRTY - 10-19-2020

Our rules clearly states that you cannot touch/modify anything that is made by another player. Whether you deliberately chose to not read that segment or just didn't care is beyond me.
Before I am willing to unban you, I will need you to answer some questions. Please use more than just one small sentence to answer the questions.

1) Why is griefing wrong?

2) How does griefing affect other players?

3) What have you learned from this ban?

RE: Ban Appeal - Megamonkeyneo - 10-19-2020

(10-19-2020, 12:52 AM)LegendaryRTY Wrote: Our rules clearly states that you cannot touch/modify anything that is made by another player. Whether you deliberately chose to not read that segment or just didn't care is beyond me.  
Before I am willing to unban you, I will need you to answer some questions. Please use more than just one small sentence to answer the questions.

1) Why is griefing wrong?

2) How does griefing affect other players?

3) What have you learned from this ban?

Hi thanks for responding and being willing to give me a chance.

1) Griefing is not allowed because it makes people sad when they see their stuff destroyed and it destroys the progress people have made on builds. Me, myself as aplayer with some builds would be sad if my build got stolen from or griefed so i am sorry for whoever i griefed. griefing is also wrong because it makes new players think the server is unsafe and make them think that if they create a house than it will be griefed aswell.

2. It affects other players because when they see that their build or stuff has been griefed or stolen it makes them have a feeling of giving up and being sad and makes them give up on the server. People worked so hard on what they built and griefing basically sets back their pprogress they worked so hard for. It wastes a lot of time and effort so I am really sorry for anyone I have griefed.

3. I have learned not to grief, or even break any of the  rules on this server. My thought was that if it wasn't claimed I could take it but now I know that is so wrong. I am sorry for what I have done and I am hoping that the hometown family welcomes me again.

RE: Ban Appeal - LegendaryRTY - 10-19-2020

Thank you for the nice and honest responses. Bear in mind that you might not get a second chance if banned again.
As of this message I will be unbanning you.

Welcome back to HomeTown!