HomeTown Forums
Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=713)

Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - Beo - 05-13-2016

yo yo

I've become one of those people who posts "taking a break" threads. Oy.

Anyway, whoever I know has probably noticed that I haven't been on much recently. School is top priority; I've had hella AP exams and stuff. But now that most of the hard stuff is over, I still find myself not as interested in logging on anymore. Stocking my shop is a chore, and even doing other stuff here isn't that fun anymore. I'm not even going to lie; I honestly hate what the server has become since the new rank system and the 1.9 update. I miss the close knit, familiar community and being able the chat with all of my friends. I don't like how fast chat moves or how I usually only know 5 out of the 65 or so players online. Only 1 or 2 of my close friends even play anymore. Overall, I just feel like HomeTown's not a good fit for me anymore.

I still play a bit of Minecraft outside of HT, but not nearly as much as I used to. I'm not going to spend my whole summer in bed with my eyes glued to a screen and my fingers glued to a keyboard. I did that last summer and it was a shit summer. I want to have time to actually spend doing fun things and hanging out with my friends, boyfriend, and family. I'm also (probably) on a synchro skating team so that'll take up a lot of time.

Anyways, I guess that's it. Thanks to all my friends for the good memories, and thanks to staff for all the hard work. I'll be around 24/7 on skype to chat Smile I may play occasionally or chat stalk if I'm bored, but it'll likely be brief and infrequent.

Bye guys, love you all lots.

-Rachel

RE: Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - TheOnlyKat - 05-13-2016

Sad to see you go Rachel. We will still have our sundays of Rachellie u.u Speak sometime soon! ilysmsm

RE: Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - Beo - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 11:24 PM)YTheOnlyKat Wrote: Sad to see you go Rachel. We will still have our sundays of Rachellie u.u Speak sometime soon! ilysmsm

We'll talk soon and hypixel it up or something <3 ILysmsmsmsm Kat bb and RACHELLIE will last forever

RE: Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - Sarah - 05-14-2016

ily bean , do whats right for you~~ <33 #letsborkthedistance

RE: Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - Oshakai - 05-14-2016

Good luck Beo. Hope you have fun irl <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RE: Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - Beo - 05-14-2016

Ilysm Sarah lets bork

Thanks, Osh Smile

RE: Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - Sky - 05-14-2016

Cya beo, Hope you come back sometime soon!

RE: Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread - ZoBot_ - 05-15-2016

See you Beo, can't wait to see you again soon!!!