HomeTown Forums
I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ (/showthread.php?tid=875)

Pages: 1 2

I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - Moonid - 06-13-2016

So I've been without internet for the past two+ days and I'm bored out of my mind.
So bored I started making a texture pack.  Undecided It's grueling and a challenge and certainly better than twiddling my thumbs.

[Image: fPH2PMrh.jpg]

What did you do today, friend? Tell me about your adventures.

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - shisuan - 06-13-2016

Looks good

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - thatguy3339 - 06-13-2016

I really like this pack v.v

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - Star - 06-13-2016

Today was pretty interesting. I celebrated an event by getting a chocolate chip cookie dough cake, and it was amazing. I had a few good friends over and we played some Cards Against Humanity, Jenga, and Headbandz (which we all apparently suck at?). After that we went out to dinner, played CaH in a bar (9/10 would recommend). Oh, and we told fun medical stories since we're all in nursing school/EMS professions.

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - Moonid - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 06:44 AM)shisuan Wrote: Looks good

(06-13-2016, 09:04 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: I really like this pack v.v
Thank you ♥️ Its a lot of work..

(06-13-2016, 10:47 AM)Star Wrote: Today was pretty interesting. I celebrated an event by getting a chocolate chip cookie dough cake, and it was amazing. I had a few good friends over and we played some Cards Against Humanity, Jenga, and Headbandz (which we all apparently suck at?). After that we went out to dinner, played CaH in a bar (9/10 would recommend). Oh, and we told fun medical stories since we're all in nursing school/EMS professions.

That cake sounds downright sinful..
Was it drunk CaG?? LOL
YOOO my mom worked in NICU when I was growing up, love me some medical stories.

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - TheSecondHill - 06-13-2016

That texture pack is plain bootiful...
I need to download it, ASAP :0

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - TheNamesGames - 06-13-2016

excellent work, texture packs are awesome. too bad i dont want/know how/try to use them.

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - Moonid - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 03:54 PM)TheSecondHill Wrote: That texture pack is plain bootiful...
I need to download it, ASAP :0

Well, right now its maybe like.. 0.00001% done LOL
I have some dirts done, about half the ores, carrots and beetroot, couple of flowers, chicken, wolf, one rabbit color.. its nowhere near urlseable yet, and it'll likely take a long time to finish, but I can post screenshots as I make strides and when I have working internet.  Sleepy

(06-13-2016, 04:27 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: excellent work, texture packs are awesome. too bad i dont want/know how/try to use them.

Thank you!
They're really simple to install these days, just drop a .zip in a folder.

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - TheOnlyKat - 06-13-2016

That texture pack is hella cute :3

Today was okay, I had a head ache all day though. On the bright side, I got a good grade for the practice I have done for my final french gradeof the year!

RE: I'm getting stir crazy. Talk to me? ♥️ - 12wolfie - 06-14-2016

cute as a button!! <3

today i took finals at school and watched some cheesy movie afterwards, it was kiiiinda boring :^)

[psst, if you're ever bored and wanna chat im open Big Grin]