Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban for the man
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: strykeman22

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Xray

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Im glad that i was gave a second chance to do this and yet the fact iv made a friend along the way i have thought abount my actions and i did try to join on a diffrent acc aka ban evading and i told wolf emeditly i dont have friend so i wanted to see them again but they banned me when i told them and i understood i love home town to much to get rid of it i understand if i get denied but this sever has brought me joy and care and duty if your reading this i understand that i got banned and im soory for my actions 

Why do you want to come back: I want to be able to play and talk to others and i get my actions ar bad and xray appels get denied but if you can find it from the bottom of your heart to conseder bringing me back you can take my armor money and all 

Could you please go into much more depth about how using x-ray effects not only your gameplay experience and also that of others. Please also explain how using unfair advantage can affect the economy of the server.

I look forward to reading all your detailed points on the matter.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been getting things ready for the anniversary this Sunday. Planning all the games and prizes etc etc.

Xray Ruined Everything for me and i know if other people even try it you wont get away with it i didnt and no one else will it ruins the challenge of the game and i shouldent have done it and im paying my penance so if you read this dont follow in my actions

And still its unfair when me and someone else went i had a adrinlin rush and couldnt stop so i kept going and messed up

"I look forward to reading all your detailed points on the matter."