• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the SMP Server. 

Minecraft name: NaturallyALlama

Reason for your ban: I was banned on the SMP server for griefing.

Who banned you: Grimme_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because i was going to place the blocks back and the sign only had a few words on it. Also my friend told me this was a factions server and was ok to grief. Also he did the quiz, I think thats what he told me, so i didn't know any rules.
Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back to the server because i would like to play with my best friend on the server minecraftjte.

(05-19-2018, 01:40 PM)NaturallyALlama Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the SMP Server. 

Minecraft name: NaturallyALlama

Reason for your ban: I was banned on the SMP server for griefing.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe*

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because i was going to place the blocks back and the sign only had a few words on it. Also my friend told me this was a factions server and was ok to grief. Also he did the quiz, I think thats what he told me, so i didn't know any rules.
Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back to the server because i would like to play with my best friend on the server minecraftjte.

Appeal denied.

A ) you're trying to justify griefing than apologize for it.

B ) you're stating you didn't even take our quiz and your friend stated he guessed their way through it.  The quiz covered the most basic of rules, which shows you're willfully ignorant of them all.

Also, minecraftjte was banned not long after you--who would've guessed?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook