• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ban appeal for anyone to reconsider
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: hansiwansii

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Grief, chat spam and insulting disrespectful scornfully disdainful towards staff

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I never chat spammed? I am really confused because TheDutyPaid literally changed her reason for ban? I was never "insulting disrespectful scornfully disdainful towards staff"???? That doesn't make sense. Honestly, if you could pull up the chat logs where I disrespected you, I am so sure I could point out what I actually meant and that I, in no way, meant any disrespect towards neither TheDutyPaid or any other staff. Not to mention, I didn't even talk to any other staff? Immediately when I joined the game, I'll admit I was a little rowdy. A few people warned me against using caps and stuff like that and so I stopped. I didn’t really know that was against the rules, but again, it’s partially my fault here because I didn’t read the rules close enough.  After that I just talked in private chat to my friend? I didn't think chat spam counted there seeing as it was literally someone who was talking with me. TheDutyPaid initially warned (?) me about griefing and I was typing out a response to my friend, asking her what I should do because this was my first time on the server and I didn't really know how to interact with people. My friend said run, as a joke, and the Admin tp'd me to spawn. I had already been typing out the word 'bitch' to call my friend. Earlier I had failed to see that there was a sign about calling other players derogatory terms or curse words, and for that, I apologize. In my prior ban appeals, I have expressed remorse and I have apologized for any wrongdoing I might have done, and I was still permanently banned? I have read through some of the appeals on this forum and people who have done seemingly worse than me have been let back onto the server after a simple apology. I have thoroughly explained my situation and my behalf; however, TheDutyPaid refuses to acknowledge anything inside of my appeals and instead closed both of my threads and replied to my reason for ban... which she changed. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to play Minecraft with my friends. I was only online for about 15 minutes, but I still enjoyed the atmosphere that the game provided and I didn't mean to break it. 

I did not give you the option to appeal.
These are spam.