• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal (sorry)
Star 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned from the SMP

Minecraft name: LavaLagunaLuna

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): "beacon and beacon base theft"

Who banned you: Esptree

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I do not deny what i did. I did steal a beacon as well as the base. However, i thought that it was not disallowed to steal stuff that was not claimed. This because i thought that is why the claim kit exists. I would normally not steal from someone regardless but the base was already raided. I asked my friend to reread me the rules from when you first join the server. I now reliase that no type of stealing is allowed but that is not how i first interpreted it. I do have some issues when it comes to that stuff (mods/admin may message me on discord (LavaLagunaLuna) if you have questions regarding this). I would never have stolen the beacon and its base (i also stole a crafting table, sorry about that) if i knew it was against the rules. If i manage to get the mercy of the mods and get unbanned i promise i will never steal again (not even a crafting table). Now when i reliase that no type of stealing is allowed i understand why i was banned. I would like to get unbanned and i would suggest if you could remove all my stuff/progress (pls let me keep my claim checking stick) as i do not want any traces of the stealing i did when i thought it was allowed.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown smp made it feel like i could just exist in peace without feeling lonely. It was the perfect amount of people to be fun without being overwhelming wich i often experience. (also there was this amazing person who taught me minecraft arcitecture (thank you so much Angrypapapug))

Note: If admins/mods of the server have any questions regarding this you can contact me on discord (LavaLagunaLuna)

Hi! Thank you for your thoughtful appeal.
We are indeed an anti-grief server, meaning every build (with or without gold shovel claim) is not to be broken or altered without permission from the one who build it. I can see you understand your mistake and trust that it won't happen again in the future. Appeal accepted, you will be unbanned shortly!

When you return you will have to hand over the beacon, all the iron blocks and items made from iron to either me or another staff member (and the one crafting table). You can keep the rest of your things that you got fairly.

Welcome back to hometown!