• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal Pls Reply I joined yesterday and it's not for xray
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMc

Minecraft name: .Ebxad

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Killing Animals/Griefing

Who banned you: DeaDCorE

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I am Very sorry I thought I could kill animals and I didn't break that many blocks for it to be called Griefing I Just joined yesterday And didn't read the rules properly it was my mistake Pls Forgive me I am noobie I Am very sorry I killed animals and griefed. If u could give me a second chance I would be grateful. 

Why do you want to come back: I Liked the environment of the server and just liked how it wasn't complicated with other items and all so pls admin or moderator forgive me everybody deserves a second chance. ? pls I beg of you

"didn't break that many blocks for it to be called griefing" for you information, breaking any blocks that are not yours, or you're not invited to constitutes as grief. Killing animals that are clearly inside someone's build is also grief. That being said, we are not unreasonable, and are willing to give you a second chance.  Teleport to /warp tutorial and READ OUR RULES.

Please be more careful in the future.

I love u