my name in minecraft is: StaleIsland3230

reason for ban:
You have been banned from this server.
Reason: Theft, banned by esptree. appeal your ban at
http://www.hometownmc/forums

who ban me: esptree

reason for unban: i forgot what i stole pls remind me Huh

Hi.

Here are 2 screenshots of the theft that caused your ban: stolen player heads from item frames, after being verbally warned by both me and ThatOneWolfe to not take things that aren't yours. 

[Image: mp0gChq.png]

[Image: v1L66K7.png]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

And here are the fake wither skeleton skulls that you took from /warp witherkill . This was the first time I told you to not take things without permission, but you had already been told that by ThatOneWolfe for a different incident with beacon theft.

[Image: uvC0dRK.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leading up to your ban was also two formal warnings issued shortly after each other by me, I believe approximately within the same hour before your ban: 

- Warned for buying up my entire stock of free minecarts (buy limit 1 a day) with plans to "sell to get free money", as you put it.
- Warned for using a glitch to get past locked doors into restricted areas.

There are more small instances but i won't waste time listing all of them. To sum it up: your entire time on the server I have not once had the impression you take our rules into consideration. We warned you time and time again, to read the signs at warps, to keep the server rules in mind, and every time you answer that you didn't know or play dumb. I can't help but think your intentions are to troll and waste our time.

If I'm wrong and you would truly like to return to the server and try better this time, please answer these questions to the best of your ability:

1. Why were you banned from the server; do you understand what you did wrong?

2. How can we be sure you will not cause further trouble if/when you return?

3. Why do you want to return to the server?

1. I was banned from server because I stole mine cart
Do I understand what I was doing: I didn’t know the limit was one per day

2. I will not cause trouble because I don’t want to get banned.

3. Why I want to return to server: so I can help people and have fun

You unban me: I vote for hometown server a lot

Btw I didn’t actually take the wither heads I was asking if I could have it

1: No, that is not why you were banned.
2: That didn't stop you the first time, so I'm not convinced.

You did not ask if you could have the wither heads, you broke them and the soul sand and put it back only when you noticed I was looking right at you. You then said "aw i wanted a fake wither head". I'm 100% sure you would have just taken them had I not been there.

Judging by your answers I do not think that you understand what you did wrong, and I don't trust that you will not break the same rules immediately upon returning. Your appeal is therefore denied.