• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned on server for x-raying
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownsmp.com

Minecraft name: .ILuvBadBits 

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Banned for x-raying 

Who banned you: DiamondBlockBen

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I'm sorry for x-raying, yk I've been running low on money so I was feeling like I'd x-ray and get some quick money, I'm sorry I won't do it again, I'm really really sorry.

Why do you want to come back: it's my favorite server since I started playing Minecraft. I can't quit playing it, please give me another chance, I have done a lot in the server, I'm willing to give all my stuff and money. Just give me another chance. I have made a lot of friends in the server these days, I wouldn't be able to just forget them. I did something very wrong and I promise I won't do it again.

I commend your quick admission of guilt. Rather than deny your use of X-Ray or give out excuses, you fessed up immediately. That being said, I would like to make sure you understand why we don't allow X-Ray. What are some negative ways that it effects the server and other players? What makes it unfair if one person gets away with using X-Ray while everyone else has to grind for diamonds?

Thanks. I understand that X-raying on the server will ruin the economy and it'll also be unfair for other people who mine diamonds without x-raying while I x-ray and mine diamonds, because without x-raying it takes much more time, it'll be very unfair for other players who doesn't cheat. I'm very ashamed of my actions, please unban me.

I feel that you understand why x-ray is bad and why it hurts other players and the server economy as a whole. Hopefully you've learned your lesson. You will be unbanned, but you must serve a 30 day temp ban starting today. Also, your balance has been reset to $0 and your inventory and ender chest have been cleared of all items of value that may have possibly been purchased with illegally mined diamonds.

If, in 30 days, you have any trouble rejoining the server, please reach out to me or other staff to fix the ban.