Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban For the Man
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: strykeman22

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Xray

Who banned you: Your text TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was mining that day but at 12 my cuz was over but i was not home i was at a friends house  

Why do you want to come back: ThatOneWolfe is my only friend iand i cant lose that ive been loyal to this sever and honest if i dont get unbanned i understand i just want to play with my friend

I have been looking at all your diamond breaks.
These two pictures show the very first diamonds you mined, I did not say found as another player uncovered them, who is now banned.

[Image: ussXw3C.png]
[Image: ckHSsAu.png]

Moving on to the day before your ban for x-ray, you mined in a U shape to some diamonds, now this on it’s own could be seen as “luck”

[Image: cb2FDmj.png]
[Image: kCx99G5.png]

Until the day I banned you for this.

[Image: GOrQPCx.png]

So, your story is that you went out and your cousin came around, started to use your computer with Minecraft account, they logged into Hometown, went to resource world, turned on the texture pack for x-ray (did they have to download and add this or did you already have it?) then started to x-ray while chatting “[Regular] strykeman22 » can someone teach me how to get optifine” 14 minutes after that I banned you. Well not before your “cousin” sold the diamonds to /warp shop.

So in my time with Hometown as both player and staff, reading and dealing with ban appeals. Most times it’s the “younger brother” who gets the blame. If this story is really true, which I doubt. It’s your responsibility to look after your account. All actions are onto you and would have to take the blame for.

So, want to change anything or stick to blaming your extended family member?

Ok i will be honest i didnt wanna lie but i truely love this sever and did not want to lose it i am sorry in advance i just wanted to still be able to play on this sever i get it that i lied but i just wanted to be able to play with someone who is my friend

Please consider bringing him back

Do not post on appeals that aren’t yours.

This appeal is denied.

You are welcome to start again with a fresh appeal and really take sometime to write about your actions and how they may effect the server enjoyment for other players and yourself.