• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for beacon theft on unclaimed land
Server you were banned on smp.hometown.com

Minecraft name: .chogert

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!):beacon theft grief 

Who banned you: Your text ThatOnewolfe

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Your text I wasn’t aware that an unclaimed piece of land with a beacon on it would ban me I am sorry for what I did I thought any land that isn’t claimed would be allowed as it looked abandoned I would like a second chance.

Why do you want to come back: Your text I have really enjoyed my time on this sever and don’t want my base to go either 

Part of our policy is that we consider builds to never be abandoned; I believe it to be a part of what truly makes hometown unique in its policy, playstyle and as a server. I do believe you when you say you didn't know; in the future our rule is that you simply don't touch what isn't yours; that includes if a build looks abandoned or not worked on.

As of this message; you have been unbanned; however, you will need to return all the stolen items to a staff member once you log back in; failure to do so within three days of logging back in will result in being banned once again; I welcome you back to hometown! I recommend you go through our ./warp Tutorial or our ./Rules.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023