• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Thumbs Down 
Sorry I'm from Vietnam, so I don't know much English. If I say something you don't know, I apologize for that (: so, let's start!
I have this:

Server i were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Minecraft For Windows 10(MCPE)

Reason for my ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You have been banned from this server. Reason: x-ray. Banned by Melaniebeedot. Zero Torelance Policy!

Who banned me: Melaniebeedot

Why should i be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I just dig caves according to the fan comments for my videos, he just uses a random machine code called "Time Walking", it generates random numbers like Minecraft random caves, beaches,... so it's random like this: 1080/-43/3027. This machine can show me where the diamonds spawn(x/y/z). It isn't x-ray. Sorry if you think I use X-ray. I think you need to add this rule: Dont use seed machine to find diamonds or anything.

Why do i want to come back:  I have a project to complete on your server in 7 days. If you unban me, I will give you my project.

On this server we do not allow players to use unnatural means to gain an unfair advantage in mining and finding natural resources, whether that be an x-ray texture pack, or a mod, or ''seed machine'', or anything else that we deem to be unfair. There is no ''Air Bud Rule'' here, meaning just because your method of cheating isn't specifically outlined in the rules, doesn't mean it's not cheating, and doesn't make it fair or acceptable. You were banned for your x-ray-like mining activities, and I stand by my ruling.

I'm going to give you a few questions to ponder regarding this situation, to ensure that you understand. Please answer them thoroughly, keeping in mind this PSA from our owner on the Ban Appeal Format page: 

PSA - XRAYING appeals are accepted on very few occasions. An x-ray appeal must be long and well written in order to even be considered. Before making an xray appeal, please put as much effort as possible or it will be denied. 

Here are my questions for you:

1. Why do you think we have a zero-tolerance policy on x-ray, including any x-ray-like mining activities?

2. How does x-raying and x-ray-like mining affect other players? How does it affect shop owners? How does it affect the server's economy as a whole?

3. Why should a second chance be given to someone who was well aware of the rules and chose to break them anyway?