• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal XCSGaming123
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft username: .XCSGaming123

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You have been banned for x-ray. Banned by melainebeedot. Zero Tolerance Policy! If you want to appeal... This better be good. hometownmc.com/forums

Who banned you: melainebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I acknowledge the fact that x-ray is phrobited in the server but i didn't consider the consequences of my actions and how they would affect the community. I'll feel bored if someone had an unfair advantage over others. X-Ray impacts the community a lot like if a lot of ppl had x-ray oreshops would be useless This was a lapse in judgment on my part. If you please give me a second chance I'll never go against server rules.

Why do you want to come back: I have left Minecraft a long time ago I thought it was boring back then but I got it again and found this server. Till this day I've never reached this far in Minecraft. I planned on making my base look like algol's from world peace keepers (anime I used to watch as a child) airship rooms and hallways but underground tunnels and I can't get all that back easily again my weapons, items, base and everything else I own in this server. If you give me a second chance I'm confident that I'll never so it again so please find it if your heart to forgive me I'm okay with the punishments that I get after im unbanned like taking diamonds or money) if you want proof that I won't do it again if I ever hack again you can give me a perm ban

You acknowledge the fact that you knew x-ray is prohibited on this server, yet you chose to x-ray anyways, and your excuse is you didn't consider how your actions would affect others. Then you note a few ways how an x-rayer's actions can affect others. However, you have still yet to convince me why I should unban you.

Why should I give a second chance to someone who was fully aware of the rule and chose to break it anyways?

How can we trust that you won't break the rules again, when you knowingly break them?

Please I'm willing a accept a worse punishment. I didn't acknowledge how they would affect other players and why it was prohibited by hometown. I'm really sorry for my actions. I'll never to it again please

Why should I give a second chance to someone who was fully aware of the rule and chose to break it anyways?

I'll do community service if needed
I'm willing to accept a probation period in which my actions will be closely monitered and to prove my sincerity I'm willing to make a public apology to the community.

How can we trust that you won't break the rules again, when you knowingly break them?

I won't do it again but if I did it again im willing to accept a worse punishment

You answered my second question twice and skipped my first question entirely.

I'm sorry about that i I edited my reply now.
I wrote the same question 2 times
(I'm so sorry for the slow replies) I don't know how to make the website notify me when I get a reply

Your appeal is your public apology to the community, that's why we do ban appeals on a public forums.

Volunteering for community service and a probationary period doesn't convince me why i should give a second chance to someone who was fully aware of the rule and chose to break it anyways.

X-ray bans are taken very seriously on this server, as x-raying is a purely selfish act and the player often has zero regard for anyone else on the server or the community as a whole. It used to be a permanent ban with no option to appeal, but we decided to open it to appeals, if they're really good. 

This statement from the owner of our server is on the ban appeal format page: 

PSA - XRAYING appeals are accepted on very few occasions. An x-ray appeal must be long and well written in order to even be considered. Before making an xray appeal, please put as much effort as possible or it will be denied. 

I ask questions to try to prompt you to put more effort into your appeal because, as it stands, it was a pretty short appeal for an x-ray ban. If this is all you'd like to say, then we will take your appeal under consideration and decide as a team what your fate will be.

The immediate impact of the ban has taught me a valuable lesson about the importance of rules and the collective trust within our server. I realize now that my actions not only undermined the fairness of the game but also betrayed the trust of the other players and the admin team.

I'm asking for a second chance to demonstrate that I can and will adhere to the server rules. The time away from the server, though short, has been enough for me to understand the full extent of my error and the value of being part of such a dedicated community. If reinstated, I will ensure that all my actions reflect the respect and integrity that I now fully grasp.

I know that actions speak louder than words, and I am committed to proving my sincerity through my behavior. I hope to earn back the trust of the community and contribute positively moving forward.

Thank you for considering my appeal and for providing me the opportunity to express my remorse publicly.

I'll be honest with you, this latest reply, when compared to all your previous posts, uses very different speech patterns and vocabulary level, and sounds a lot like it was written by some kind of chatGPT or similar AI. Which is quite lazy and frankly insulting. 0 out of 10, would not recommend. Appeal denied.