Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: Reddiwoon

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): X-Raying

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Misunderstanding

Why do you want to come back: I would like to start with apologizing for any sketchy behavior that might have been suggested with the way I have been playing on the server. Maybe it is something I said (or did) that might have looked suspicious enough to rule me out as an x-rayer, but I'd like to point out that it must have been a misconception. My game has been extra laggy as of late (connection wise) which has made it unbearable to play today. I even connected through my brother's bedrock account, but no luck. I am sorry to have made a bad impression. I died in a mineshaft to some cave spiders, so to try and get my stuff back quickly, I traced the coordinates and dug a hole straight down to find a quicker way to get to my items. If that suggested x-raying suspicions, I am terribly sorry. Other than that, I might have been glithing/jerking through the cave mine because of my terrible connection and because I was constantly getting disconnected. If it is required, I could share the resourcepacks I have for my minecraft. I hope this appeal is accepted. Thank you to all staff and members.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here we have a wall of deepslate.

[Image: CP6RvCj.png]

Here we have you mining into that wall for diamonds.

[Image: f9ExuxD.png]

Here we have seen from below and above where you mine into bedrock to get diamonds.
[Image: 9fy1aQr.png]

[Image: jDI6IdU.png]

Here we have more or an L shape, into the wall and a few steps down to diamonds.

[Image: 5YqPVNz.png]

Have some more pictures if you want to see but I hope you now understand at this point why I banned you for x-ray.