• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Ban Appeal Dark_Warrior05
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Dark_Warrior05

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): X-Ray(again) permanent, no appeal. Banned by the whole staff team. (ip ban Dark_Warrior05)

Who banned you: The whole staff team

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): This would be my third chance, and if expectedly rejected I totally understand. I originally cheated to experience the advantages and gain an unfair advantage out of greed for more valuable ores such as diamonds and ancient debris. Right after I was unbanned, I had lost not only diamond related items but also other valuables like netherite I believe including the blocks of netherite I legitimately earned through anniversary events. In addition to this, my money which was also legitimately earned was reset to zero. Overcome by these losses which were harsher than the amount of time I cheated, I took to cheating again to "regain my original loot". My consequences were well deserved but the sudden drop in all of my valuables which were legitimately earned led me act erratically again and X-Ray for a second time. Nearly two years later, I have grown greately in my online presence and would like another chance to truly start over. I have forgotten all the progress I made originally, so there is no feeling of loss, or the need to cheat in me. I have never cheated or acted deceitfully in real life, and back then I was not aware of the severity of my actions in an online server. I took it lightly assuming this was just another game and gaining a slight advantage wouldn't grealty impact anything. That was my greatest mistake to underestimate how well organized and mature the staff and community of this server truly is. As I've grown older I reflected on my in-game actions and wanted to appeal for another chance to be a part of this community with a fully clean slate. 

Why do you want to come back: I partially mentioned my respect for the smp in the previous paragraph, however I will elaborate more in this section if I do have that opportunity. This smp had some of the most helpful and respectful veteran players and staff out of other servers I have come across. I did not appreciate this enough back then, but as I have played in other servers I notice the disorganization, some corruption, or unfairness that this smp greatly avoided. I want to start over right and fresh in this server again if I'm given that exception. I never cheated in any game after my X-Ray incident in this server, in fact X-Raying was the only time I used exploits in a game. Never again will I do such a thing. Although words can't express my gratitude and appreciation for the SMP adn the true regret for my quick succession in cheating, only my actions and genuineness can prove it. If I am looked down upon for my previous actions I want to set my reputation right again by being the helpful, respectful, and kind person I truly am. I want to be a positive member of the HometownSMP again, and I remember the good memories I made in the server before my fateful decisions. Earning VIP in the events and blocks of netherite as well as building my own nether biome around the house were the best memories. If I am understandably not allowed back, what would be the procedure to delete my account on here and all other data associated to my account from this website as well as any data about my account in the server?

Thank you, 
Dark_Warrior05  

As I was the staff member to issue your second ban for x-ray, I will be the one to reply to you.

X-ray on the server is always handled with a ban and I have reread your first appeal, which was handled at the time very well by the staff member. You spoke of your regret of your actions, answered the questions in detail and were allowed back to the server.

It was not long after that you carried on x-raying until I had enough evidence to ban you again for x-ray. As this was your second ban also so soon after your first. It was decided to make it permanent.

As with all x-ray appeals, we still reviewed yours even though you were not given the chance to appeal.
We still as a staff team stand behind this ban and you shall remain permanently banned.

Appeal denied.

Will start the ball rolling to have your account and information removed from this forum.

I wish you the best of luck in your future glory