Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal For ThatOneWolfe Pls reply
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: .Ebxad

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Ban Evasion

Who banned you: ThatOneWolfe

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Hi! I know I made a new account to play on the server But this time I didn't break any rules. I didnt  Xray Or anything except One thing that I wasn't aware about. And my previous account .xXDemonXx7757 I abandoned it I don't play on it anymore. The reason being that my discord user is ebxad and when I check ebxad user was available for minecraft perfectly without numbers so I abandoned the xdemon account. Now I don't play on it anymore. Seei just want friends to play with I made a freind on the smp and I loved playing with him. Now u banned me again Pls bro I have nothing to do with that account any more pls forgive me. And pls give me a second chance

Why do you want to come back: I want friends.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your original appeal got you the chance to play again starting 7/22/2024. Your old account is still banned until then; joining on a new one while knowing your old one is currently banned is clear ban evasion. Joining on .EBXAD you were then banned again for grief; and were adamant you were a new player with the words "I Just joined yesterday And didn't read the rules properly" in your appeal. 

You got one strike; then two; and then three.

After consideration; I will not allow the chance of a fourth. As of now, Your appeal of a temp ban has been revoked and you have been permanently banned both on .EBXAD; and on the account .xxdemonxx7757.

Ban appeal denied; I hope you learn from this experience and grow from it.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023