• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned from discord
Server you were banned on (smp, discord): discord 
Minecraft name: .Phoenix63623 
Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): I was banned because of I felt disrespected from a member, I swore at the person and even though I am mad I also feel sad because the discord server is where I can communicate while I'm either on game or offline. 
Who banned you: Duty (discord) 
Why should you be unbanned (why should we give you a second chance): when upset I will leave the server and talk to a staff about the problem instead taking it out on them. 
Why do you want to come back: to be able to communicate with the other members while or off the game.

It’s clear you understand why you were banned, which I did more to stop it getting even more out of control. Reading back it shows as a misunderstanding and no one was having a go at you or showing disrespect.

We all at times can feel stressed and need to take a break, at that time it can feel like others are out to get you. On Hometown I see us all as friends and build friendships with others from how we interact with them.

Staff are here to help with the smooth running and enjoyment of the game and server. If in the future you do feel like you have been disrespected, please step back and contact a staff member who will be happy to look into the matter and take action as needed.

I have added a screenshot of the chat, just to be clear that there was no disrespect towards you.

[Image: sg0tBdY.png]

As of this message, I have unbanned you from Discord.