• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: .TheOGK1d

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): continouesly disrespect and swear words on people despite multiple warmings

Who banned you: esptree

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): becaus everyone deserves second chances and i promise i will be good now and change for good i promise <33 and im sincerely sorry about my grumpy moody behaviour it is because i am diagnosed with Intermittent explosive disorder or also known as IED so yea am super super sorry for me also i like the server its very good its the only server i play on

Why do you want to come back: its the only server i play on and i dont wanna lose the progress i made in the only server i play on and the amount of hours i spent on the only server i play on and i have a job due on bamjob so pls unban before my time runs out  [Image: sad.png] also i have a town to keep eye on and is my favourite server cuz its best server i play on and its only server i play on

Hi,
Thank you for your appeal and explanation. I'm glad you are sorry for the way you acted, however I hope you understand you were not banned because of simple grumpy/moody behavior. What you said to fellow players/the way you spoke to them was not okay, it's not how we allow people to talk to each other on the server. It's very upsetting to be yelled at and cussed out over small mistakes, and it's not something I wanted players to have to put up with any longer.

I also noticed you often got upset if a friend of yours would not help you immediately after you asked. It's important to be patient with your fellow players. Everyone has their own things to do and is not required to drop everything the moment you ask them to.

A couple of questions I would like you to answer before we continue:

How could it make people feel when you get very angry at them over small mistakes they make?

If someone is not answering your messages in chat fast enough, what should you do? What should you definitely not do?

If you feel yourself getting angry at someone, what can you do to avoid an outburst?

How could it make people feel when you get very angry at them over small mistakes they make?- they would be sad

If someone is not answering your messages in chat fast enough, what should you do? What should you definitely not do?- i would wait. i would not be bad

If you feel yourself getting angry at someone, what can you do to avoid an outburst?- log off instead of taking out my anger on anyone and cry to let out all my stress preventing me from hurting anyone (good for me and everyone else ??)

Hi! Thank you for your response. Reading your answers I trust that you understand what went wrong now, and that you will handle situations like that better in the future Smile You have been unbanned, welcome back to the server!