• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got banned for this joke ?????
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: .Jack_Bhaiya3891

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): violations/grief

Who banned you: ThatOneWolfe/the4neko

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): because i want to make video for giveaway who can build house beautiful

Why do you want to come back: hi i am jack_bhaiya3891 i got banned because of UgamingOP and anujrider and also me i did this i am friend of youtuber (Gamerfleet) in his video my gf was olly now in the smp UgamingOP gets a cat named OLLY so i sayed give me this cat i will give you money i am the vice chief of dreamland town and i sayed if you not giving me then you will be banned frim this time just i joke so the owner came he tell them btw owner was anujrider he come and say him you will not ban i say ok because i dont have the power of banning people so i decided to leave this town and live in wilderness when i am going he sayed take the olly but don't leave this town anujrider also say this then i say no and i leave UgamingOP came and irritated me so i tell this to ThatOneWolfe he came and then UgamingOP and anujrider become toxic he sayed this guy jack_bhaiya3891 is blackmailing me to gave him his cat olly so thatonewolfe banned me for this

I've been quite busy this week which is why I'm only responding now. I'm going to start this appeal with a few key details in mind; This appeal does not reflect our conversation in game; and it does not give me a sufficient reason to consider unbanning you.

Let me be clear here: "because of UgamingOP and anujrider" is not a valid reason for your ban; you were banned for your own actions which you do admit to "and also me i did this".

One of the things that we've established was that you were being disrespectful to two different players; both of which,  had reported these things to staff members. Your appeal further exemplifies this disrespect when referring to these players  "UgamingOP and anujrider become toxic". Both of these players had valid reasons of them reporting what you had said and referring to them as such proves this ban and appeal hasn't shown understanding and reflection on your own actions. A player isn't toxic for reporting you to a staff member; regardless if they are your friend or not.

You were also banned on the count of stealing which you have coincedentally left out of your appeal; which I can provide proof of.

After you were banned and I had explained how to make an appeal and what it would take to be unbanned; you had messaged several admins and other server-staff asking to be unbanned. 

Now before this appeal is considered further; would you answer these few questions for me?:

Why does your appeal not reflect our conversation in game about your actions?

Can you explain why respecting others builds/items as well as players is an important rule?

Who is .Oggy_Bhaiya3689 to you?

Can you explain the comment "Pov of me:where is adolf hitler number" to me?
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

First question
Yeah you are right i see the appeal
Second question
Yeah you are right i will not do this again respecting players is an a rule
Third question
He is my best buddy friend he is my school friend
Fourth question
It was just a joke and you didn't like so i will not say these type of jokes

Somry

Taking into account the original appeal and your answers; I am going to ask you to re-write your appeal with consideration and care to the topics of

what got you banned;
what you did after you got banned;
and the questions I've asked you.

As such I would like you to have sentences responding to each of these claims; with as much detail as you can.

An appeal isn't meant to be a two minute ordeal; it is meant to get you to reflect on your actions as well as to understand what you could have done differently.

Replying to this thread with this new appeal would likely be best instead of creating a new forum thread to look through.

Just because something is a 'joke' to you does not mean it will be recieved the same to others; and saying something is a joke does not free you of the consequences of that 'joke'.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Sorry i will not break any rules

When UgamingOP gets a cat named OLLY i sayed him in a joke give me olly i will give you money and i sayed if you are not giving me then you will be banned from this town (dreamland)then you know our conversation about me
And bro where i stole things from chests

And sorry for i break rules

What got me banned:
I disrespect these two players
UgamingOP and anujrider.
What me did after i banned:
I messaged all staff members so sorry for disturbing all.

Your first question
Because i forgot our conversation in game about me

Second question
I readed rules respecting players is a an a rule not respecting his build and items but next time i will respect these three things and staff members

Third question
He is my best friend

Fourth question
It was a joke sorryy

You still haven't answered my fourth question to explain this 'joke' and I want you to explain why you said it; what it means to you; 

Regardless; Making jokes of this caliber not only can get you in trouble in the real world we do not allow them on our server; They're completely inappropriate to refer to a server staff member especially who is dealing with your appeal. Regarding the stolen items; you had stolen several enchantment books proof of which is showcased here:

[Image: MHvXMTR.png]

However, considering your personal circumstances I am willing to unban you from the server as I believe you can change and I believe you are truly sorry/regretful of your actions; However, this is given that you agree to several things;

If you are banned for a second time an appeal will not be taken lightly and could result in a permanent ban.

Upon unban; you will return every enchanted book stolen within three to five days to a staff member.

You solemnly swear you will respect other players and re-read our rules in the tutorial, the command /rules, and will ask any question/clarification of rules to a staff member.

Once you've agreed to these things here; you will be unbanned shortly after.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Ok

I am really happy i will not disrespect any person
And i will not stole things from chests
I promise
I will gave you those books

Yeah ok i agreed with these things
But can i get my stuff back??

Which i gave you when i am going to ban