• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theif ban I did it and I messed up
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):Hometown SMP

Minecraft username:Mrcheese303929

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!):Beacon base theft

Who banned you:the4neko

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):I feel like I should be unbanned since I know I messed up and also wanna help others that start and make sure they don’t make the same mistake as I did i will replace all the blocks I took and I will apologize to who I stole from.

Why do you want to come back:I want to come back since it’s a fun and welcoming server I also wanna help new players so they don’t make the same mistake as I do and I don’t care if I get judged for the bad things I did,that is why I want to come back

Hi, reading your appeal, I think you understand what you did wrong, you admitted to stealing the beacon base and you don't try to come up with excuses. I like honesty and it seems you regret your actions.

We are strongly against grief and theft, it's the second rule you'll see when you join for the first time. It's something that is affecting other players and the whole server. One thing players love about this server is that they can take a break and they'll find their builds untouched, they don't have to stress about being raided or about claiming every single block they place.

Before I could let you back, I have to ask about one more thing and that's about you being sent to jail (honey pot jail). Any idea what happened?

What happended was I was trying to find a warp to a market plaza and since there is a ore shop I did /warp diamond and was tempted into stealing a few blocks and when I did I was sent to honey pot, me and melaniebeedot have been talking and they said that we can figure out that situation when I am able to rejoin that’s is where we left off

Ok, now I understand your situation. When you return, you'll still be in jail and staff will have a talk about it with you.

Now you mentioned market plaza, I wanted to talk about it when you join back, since it was bit unrelated to your ban, but since you mentioned it:

I think you misunderstood what the place is. It's not a place where anyone can open their shop, it's a private place of two players who built their shops and with their permissions, some players could rent/buy shops there. So your shop will have to move. You can get there by going to /warp mxbooks (it's one of the shops there, I think you'll find way to your shop from there). So please move your shop as well.

You are now unbanned, when you get back, you'll be in jail where staff will talk with you and let you out. Then please give 54 iron blocks you took from that beacon to any staff and move your shop.

Welcome back and check the rules again at /warp tutorial.

Thank you and I will find somewhere to move my shop