• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft username: .Tigerbrot790931

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You've got banned because of x-raying from diamond_block_ben, the4neko

Who banned you: diamond_block_ben, the4neko

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): to make it short I used this pearl mechanic where you can see though walls for a millisecond I thought that "oh if it's a game mechanic it's not like x-ray" but I thought false, I can understand when you don't want to unbann me in Germany we say "Unwissenheit schützt vor Strafe nicht" but jk It will be a nice move Smile

Why do you want to come back: I want to get unbanned because after my long schoolday if I have time I play mc to calm down. Mc also helps me with my suicidal thoughts. Pls I don't want your sympathy. I understand if you don't want to unbann me.
 Your text

I can't tell you how surprised I was to discover that someone who had joined the server nearly a year and a half ago and had reached Member rank had resorted to using X-Ray to find diamond ore. And then I saw you were denying it on discord.
[Image: LRa9Iv5.png]

I'm happy to see that in your appeal, you decided to change your story a bit, but it seems you're still not admitting the use of X-ray. Even if there were a pearl glitch that made you see through walls, you would need a texture pack to show the ores. Any glitches that allow you to see through walls will only show you void and caves. This wasn't a vanilla glitch. You installed the mod/texture pack that allowed you to see ores that had not been exposed which is x-ray no matter how you spin it.

Before we can consider unbanning a player that violated our zero tolerance policy on x-ray, I'd like for you to answer a few questions for staff to consider when we review your appeal.

1. Why do you think we have a zero-tolerance policy on x-ray, including any x-ray-like mining activities?

2. How does x-raying and x-ray-like mining affect other players? How does it affect shop owners? How does it affect the server's economy as a whole?

3. Why should a second chance be given to someone who was well aware of the rules and chose to break them anyway?

Thank you,

1. I think the zero tolerance politic is there to save the economy and protect it, because x-raying destroys the economy.

2. Owner-shops will be like robbed because the x-rayed can mine the diamonds in seconds.
In the area of a x-rayer are no more diamonds so other players can't really mine diamonds normally.
Like I said the server economy will be affected because there are in a short time lots of diamonds that goes in the economy but a lot of money will leave the economy so there is a big difference between the economy and the player that can make a serious problem for other players.

3. For you as server is there no reason to unbann me you have no buffs, but for me it is the thing that calms me down after school/training or a long day I understand when you say that I'm not worth it to gain another chance because it's a serious problem with a zero tolerance politic. At the end of the day I'm just a greedy little guy that makes mistakes