• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMC

Minecraft username: ChikitaBonita4

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Beacon Theft

Who banned you: EssayJinx

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I have re-read the rules and now clearly understand, that even if unclaimed, taking something that does not belong to me is against the server rules and for that I am sorry and learned my mistake. Because I have learned from my mistake I would hope to be graced with a second chance, it will never happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I just joined the server today and in the short amount of time I have spent on, I have gotten to see all the great qualities and activities HomeTown has to offer. I would hate to lose out on the opportunity to get to play on such a great server over a dumb mistake of mine. I would like to say again, I have learned from my mistake, and it would never happen again.

Thank you for at least taking the time to consider me back. I would hope you would also take the time to consider my friend Zakariae-100 back as well. Because I take full responsibility in his involvement in this! I asked him to help me and even asked him to /tpa to my location to assist me. Otherwise, he would not have been involved causing him to be banned. 

With EssayJinx's permission, I will be handling your ban appeal. I see that you and zakariae100 have stolen a total of 6 beacons along with a mix of gold and iron blocks to make your base. I feel that you now have a good grasp on our rules on grief/theft. Upon being unbanned, I need you to do these things:

1. Revisit /warp tutorial and review our rules on grief and theft.
2. Tear down the beacon you have at 4114 156 -9927 and return those blocks to any staff member. You owe us 6 beacons and the entire base that what stolen.

I hope you now understand that blocks placed by other players are not to be broken without permission. If you didn't build it, don't touch it. You are now unbanned and welcome back to the server. Please follow all rules in the future to avoid any trouble.