Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal grief/disrespect
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: xInquisitive

Reason for your ban: Grief/Disrespect

Who banned you: Saiyaka/Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because i realize it was a grave mistake to grief someones beacon and disrespect other players on Hometown. I would never do this again and I don't know what I was thinking when I committed these crimes. I am very attached to this server and after being banned I have learned to appreciate the rules more because If I do get unbanned I essentially only have one more chance to prove myself to the server. I will never grief again or disrespect the players again, I'm in the discord for example and never do that. 

Why do you want to come back: I love this server and would very much like to come back. I know this ruins my reputation but I want to repair it by coming back on the server and showing that I'm better than that. I have many friends on the server, and enjoy the uniqueness of HT SMP, the community is truly one of a kind. 

Thank you for being patient. You'll be unbanned, but in the future, there's a much higher chance of you not being unbanned should something like this happen again. Once this message is posted, you'll be able to access the server again.

When you log in, give the stolen items to any online staff member, and ask that they either tell me, /mail me, or reply to this thread confirming you're all set.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I was banned for the same reasons as xInquisitive. Do I get unbanned too?