• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-sentence-at-a-time story
Tongue 
Hi friends~

I was thinking about a game that I play with my IRL friends called "One-word-at-a-time story". The premises is that we all take turns adding one word to the previous word and continue doing so until we have created a sentence or story. I decided to bring OWAATS to the HT forums, but because participation will probably be lacking, I have changed it to "One-sentence-at-a-time-story".

Rules:
- You can only add one sentence at a time. No more, no less.
- You can only add one sentence in a row. If you've already added a sentence, wait for another person to write one before posting again.
- Keep everything PG. This means nothing NSFW (Not Safe For Work), no exceptions.
- Type [End story] to end the current story and [Begin story] to start a new one. Add this when you feel it is appropriate, and please don't abuse it. This can be included in your sentence.

[Begin story]
Once upon a time, there was a blue horse running through a cotton candy forest.
[Image: Q9b06KZ.png?1]

The blue horse stopped to eat some cotton candy leaves from the trees.

It came upon the horse that, perhaps, the candy was sentient and that eating candy leaves was a violation of its basic rights as an organism.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

However, due to the lack of posessing creative thinking, the horse was unable to ponder its actions consequences.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

So then a RED horse came in and challenged the blue horse to a Yu-Gi-Oh duel
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

With 24 kills he got a tactical nuke and the game ended
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

then Naut was disqualified since you can't get kills in Duel Monsters Yu-Gi-Oh
8/15/2015
7/29/2019