• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Secrets of the one Above
Hunto wants a plane so he can do a kamikaze dive into spawn

Every Christmas, Nether goes around to all the houses, sneaks down the chimney, and takes all the Christmas away. The trees, the presents, the decorations... he's like a real life Grinch.

Ara never forgets to buy christmas presents in time. Infact, the preparation went so far, that ara stole the local walmart and dragged it to her house. She is now hiding it in her basement, and goes shopping everytime when she feels depressed.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(12-14-2016, 10:37 AM)Arayvek Wrote: Every Christmas, Nether goes around to all the houses, sneaks down the chimney, and takes all the Christmas away. The trees, the presents, the decorations... he's like a real life Grinch.

Wow that would be awesome

Rasse helps me with these activities, only he only goes after the penguins

(12-13-2016, 08:12 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Hunto wants a plane so he can do a kamikaze dive into spawn

i couldnt stop laughing once I pictured that in my head lmao
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

hunto is laughing maniacly about this, not comically
[Image: xBZySNt.png]

Arden is secretly the Cat in the Hat

ChaosWrath actually has no Chaos, nor no wrath. He's a sweet, comical person who drives to get the world to become a utopian society

NetherRuler is not at all ruler of the nether. In fact he is just a small town real estate agent sent to hell

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
iKea
Proud Owner Of KeaHomes RealEstate @ warp KeaHomes
[Image: jeicCB]

Kea secretly owns the entirety of the Target franchise and plans to take over the entirety of the internet with cheap goods.