Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: AngelicPotato14

Reason for your ban: griefing a beacon

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: no reason other than i truly understand that what i did was wrong, and i would never do such a thing again

Why do you want to come back: i really love hometown and all the special features it has, and i just really want to get back into it

I appreciate your honesty. If you want to be let back, please answer the following questions with two to three sentences each.

1) Are you allowed to add/ delete/ harvest anybody else's built blocks, fenced in plants, or fenced in animals?

2) Why did you grief the area?

3) What have you learned from this?
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

1. Absolutely not. someone elses property is their own property, and they deserve to have the right to privacy, and they should not have their things added, deleted or harvested.

2. I was just playing around and looking for some mischief and I saw that the area was unclaimed. looking back, I really regret what I did.

3. i learnt that i need to respect other peoples property as their own and under no circumstance take from them, where claimed or not

thank you for giving me a second chance! Smile

You have been unbanned. Upon returning, you must give the stolen items to a staff member.

Welcome back!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]