• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Minecraft name: headesss

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I stole a beacon from someone who did not have it claimed. I didn't think it would matter for the reason that again, it was unclaimed. I will gladly give it back and will refrain from doing so in the future. This a misunderstanding and this can easily be forgotten. I forgot to mention I did not get a warning. 

Why do you want to come back: I just started this server and was enjoying with some friends. It is a nice server to play on and I actually enjoyed playing on it. Ive spent minimal time on it but my friends have spent more. The server really creates a good Minecraft experience. It would be a shame if I was to stay banned. Also I apologies for the inconvenience and will do what do what it takes to get me back on the server.

Griefing is strictly prohibited on the server, regardless of whatever the build/animal is claimed or not.

Please answer the following questions with 1-2 sentences each. Based on your responses I will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed to add/remove/harvest anybody else's build (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
2) If a player is banned, are you allowed to take over their build?
3) If a build is abandoned, are you allowed to remove any part of it?
4) If you accidentally break another player's block, what should you do?
5) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

1) Are you allowed to add/remove/harvest anybody else's build (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No
2) If a player is banned, are you allowed to take over their build?
No
3) If a build is abandoned, are you allowed to remove any part of it?
No, it may not be abandoned
4) If you accidentally break another player's block, what should you do?
let the player know and a admin or moderator.
5) What have you learned from this experience?
Don't mess with anybody elses stuff and stay in your own land

You have been unbanned. Upon logging back on, please turn in the beacon you took to a staff member. Failure to do so will results into a re-ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]