• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Changing hometown for the better for the future
Many people are different in that way we all might not agree on this topic if it's illegal or not you do not have to join if it's bad but we all need to change like adding stuff to hometown like more channels for other things like streaming channels or or advertising channels that advertise movies or shows and you do not have to click on one you can just bye it if you want and that's ok bye me we all have free speech and we can change the world if I was staff I wood make channels for people and what recent to add one if it's good one we can add it all people have is ideas or creation of things and not all people have to agree with me if you find a movies and want to post it do it in the advertising Channel that's why it's there for a reason and why so we do not get into trouble with other people like what happen today on hometown but naw we can change it and work together as a team look fighting its never solves anything on hometown and I call on staff and admins to veto a law into home town this is a new government I am working on it and soon that goverment will open I'll be working on it in the summer time when school's out all of you are welcome to join in if you do not like this then that's ok too and I speak on behalf on hometown and I take opinions on others say about me too

You do not speak on behalf of HomeTown.

Whether or not you think it's right or not, what you did was illegal in all places. Thats not an opinion. IT'S THE LAW.

The lesson of world https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHe...aJ5KI3UtmM and https://kisscartoon.is/Cartoon/Our-Frien...&s=oserver black history month

Empire, I know you have good intentions, but an advertising channel isn't quite necessary in my eyes, if we want to share something with someone, or people, we can share it (if it is appropriate to share) Like, I can easily share my favorite songs, or links to plug.dj! Or we could simply share it in general, That's what I do when I advertise my shops and things!

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you or not, but from my understanding, you are saying you want to make a "new government?" If that is true, are you implying you want to make a new server, or you want to change Hometown? I truly think hometown needs no change.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

A channel for movies and stuff sounds like a good idea Empire but I think Cil is right, it wouldn’t be used very much as most players would probabaly use the General channel to share things like that so more would see the link/ad.

I love that you want to make HomeTown better though so if you think of anything else we could add, tell staff and we will take yours or anyone else’s suggestions into consideration!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

My suggestions is that I no it wood be better add a a channel for movies and shows I no you like to Sher movies but others may not like it for free so I think a channel for movies wood be a good idea so that hometown people will not spam general and I think this is one of the steps that hometown will meet to take in consideration also I am thinking for a government for hometown and yes I'll be working on what block to make it in and we will have 3 branches of government https://trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/te...ches/1.htm hers a link to it

(03-15-2019, 05:54 PM)empire1297 Wrote: My suggestions  is that I no it wood be better add a a channel for movies and shows I no you like to Sher movies but others may not like it for free so I think a channel for movies wood be a good idea so that hometown people will not spam general and I think this is one of the steps that hometown will meet to take in consideration also I am thinking for a government for hometown and yes I'll be working on what block to make it in and we will have 3 branches of government https://trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/te...ches/1.htm hers a link to it

I appreciate your ideas but HomeTown doesn’t need a government. For all intents and purposes the staff are the government, we make decisions to benefit everyone.

As for the movie channel we just wouldn’t use it I believe. But there is nothing stopping you having your own discord and having some friends on their you share that sort of thing with. You are right that if you post too many links in the HT general it will get spammy.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “