Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
SMP

z0cK3t

I dropped an anvil on melaniebeedots head killing her

Deadcore

I think i should be unbanned because i didn't think 1 anvil would kill her but in the end it did, i didn't see her in chat or speaking saying or asking for anvils to not be dropped. I didn't see if she did.

I want to come back because i've done a lot of work on the server and i'd like to do more. I've got friends on the server i'd like to talk to whilst on the server and genuinely enjoy the server.

1. people should not have to opt out of something that is against the rules to begin with.
2. you were there when the other anvils were dropped on her head you should have known she would have eventually died.
3.she was there as a staff member responding to a (false) landclaim dispute, she wasn't there to have fun
4. After you killed her you bragged about it in chat (even after she expressed she was unhappy)

If you really want to come back please answer the following questions

You keep breaking the rules and causing problems for staff, if we let you back how do we know that this behavior wont continue?

How do you plan to make it up to melanie?

How does your actions/what you say affect the other people on the server?

Melanie will be reviewing this appeal and will be the one to decide if you're coming back or not.

(04-11-2019, 09:12 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: 1. people should not have to opt out of something that is against the rules to begin with.
2. you were there when the other anvils were dropped on her head you should have known she would have eventually died.
3.she was there as a staff member responding to a (false) landclaim dispute, she wasn't there to have fun
4. After you killed her you bragged about it in chat (even after she expressed she was unhappy)

You keep breaking the rules and causing problems for staff, if we let you back how do we know that this behavior wont continue?

Melanie will be reviewing this appeal and will be the one to decide if you're coming back or not.

(I'm not familiar with the forums so sorry if i keep doing stuff wrong)
As for the first question there is no real way to tell that this behaviour won't continue

I plan to apologise to melanie, i'm not too sure what else i could do.

I understand i can be rude sometimes, I do make efforts to be nicer to people, But i still understand i come off as an asshole a lot.

(04-11-2019, 09:12 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: 1. people should not have to opt out of something that is against the rules to begin with.

Here's my attempt at trying harder: - Note i am trying that's not sarcastic.
1. My wish to stay on the server will ensure such behaviors will not occur again.

2. I will apologize to Melanie and respect her as a Guardian

3. Though i understand I can be rude sometimes, I am trying to make an effort to be nicer to people.

Put more effort into your appeal. This is not acceptable. Appeal denied.