• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal Hometown mc
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown a survival experience, ip:- smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: bobasaursquared (used to be Mudstripe2005)

Reason for your ban: Greifing. I broke a block on the bottom of a free items chest room and fell out and died

Who banned you: unknown

Why should you be unbanned: I grieved when I was ~10 and am 13 now. Also I didn't know how the system worked because I was a little ignorant kid

Why do you want to come back: I would like to play on a survival server with no pvp enabled and I know this server is pretty tame. Please unban me because it was a long time ago ~2016.

I promise to be good.

banned by: LilDevilian

Hey so I’m going to need you to double check your story, you were banned less than two years ago on our server.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(07-06-2019, 10:25 PM)Star Wrote: Hey so I’m going to need you to double check your story, you were banned less than two years ago on our server.

okay I was younger and I didn't know how long ago it was. still all I had wrong was the year and my age. at least I said approximately    (~means approximately in math)
I am really sorry, I promise too be good and I just would like to play on hometown again.
-B^2

(07-06-2019, 10:25 PM)Star Wrote: Hey so I’m going to need you to double check your story, you were banned less than two years ago on our server.

updated

The staff member that banned you is currently away on vacation so I suppose I'll be replying for her. Because I don't know the extent or severity of the grief, I won't be able to accurately warn you in what not to do. However, I will be unbanning you. Take care not to grief again or you may be permanently banned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!