Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN repeal (NEW)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: KAZAMMMM

Reason for your ban: not replacing wheat at warp 7/11

Who banned you: ENder

Why should you be unbanned:I apologize for my inconvenience to this server it was not my intention to upset you guys. I had thought that the wheat regeneration on its own due. It was a mishap on my part and I will do my best to prevent any other issues in the future.     

Why do you want to come back: Me and yo_its_ben play on your server every friday                                  

Please note that at public farms, it is your duty to make sure that you have replanted everything. For future reference, wheat can be replanted by right clicking the ground with seeds. Since this ban was for a minor offense, I will be unbanning you shortly. Please double check that you have replanted everything next time you use a public farm.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(07-06-2019, 06:12 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: Please note that at public farms, it is your duty to make sure that you have replanted everything. For future reference, wheat can be replanted by right clicking the ground with seeds. Since this ban was for a minor offense, I will be unbanning you shortly. Please double check that you have replanted everything next time you use a public farm.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

God bless thank ya