Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for unknown reason?
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ajglenz

Reason for your ban: "grief"

Who banned you: Penguin

Why should you be unbanned: I dont know what I did, all I had done on the server the day before was sell dogs? I dont know if that is against the rules. All I have been doing for the past week is building a food farm, the only thing  I could see as to why I was banned was 

I sold someone a dog, I did/give pet username, he made the dog sit unsit etc, the dog was his he payed me, then IN my place he left the game, I had blocked all exits to that room because I did not want people running around my village, I dont know what else it could have been, he even tipped me 80$

Why do you want to come back: I love the server and have spent many hours working on it, and playing with my friends, I just want to play minecraft on this server with its easy store system and warps

You are banned for taking sea lanterns from one of Lahoura's builds. Please update your appeal to reflect this, and answer the following questions as well:

Why is theft bad?

Are you allowed to break things that aren't yours?

What have you learned from this?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ajglenz

Reason for your ban: "grief"

Who banned you: Penguin

Why should you be unbanned: I did nonot remember taking/ breaking it but regardless, I have no intent to grief and I really enjoy the server

Why do you want to come back: I love the server and have spent many hours working on it, and playing with my friends, I just want to play minecraft on this server with its easy store system and warps

Why is theft bad?
Because it is not mine, and it belongs to someone else. It is just bad.

Are you allowed to break things that aren't yours?
No.unless, you were building something with your friends and they gave you permission. But about 90% of the time no

What have you learned from this? Be more careful about what you do and that it does have an effect on others.

The grief in question was these sea lanterns

[Image: mf0CKtd.png]

Since you have shown an understanding of the rules and the grief is minor, I am willing to unban you. Welcome back to hometown!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]