• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Reset Building Plans?
Just curious if y'all have any goals / projects for the server when it resets that you guys want to work on
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

First order of business is to reopen my bamboo fed super smelter, so I can control the glass supply

Then of course rebuild the new Damascus, I made some planning mistakes in the current town so it doesn't exactly look like what I had in mind. Spent too much time researching architecture and I forgot about urban planning
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

My plan:
First I claim as many heart of the seas as possible
Then I create a building at the center of the world
Then idk build something I guess
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

Build a jail, build a house, the usual.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

My standard survival outline
Find a village, put the vills together so I can breed them later- make their farms bigger so they will actually like, breed lol
Mine- get iron, get diamonds, use iron gear until I get an etable
get looting III, get wither skelly skulls- beacon
Get rich
:thumbsup:

I'll put my main focus on making a City called Talis'Val, inspired by High Rollers D&D. its a big circular city split into 7 districts, and under one of the districts is the remnants of a massive old tomb and a passage that leads to a silver mask on a pedestal

hoping to maybe get a lot of people to move in there and have shops active in the city
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I plan on making the perfct trade hall with extra comfort for the villagers yet with the best efficiency !
well that's gonna take awhile tho
- Kindest and warmest regards  Tongue

I plan on rebuilding Rivertown, really it'd be a shame not to have it on the resetted world when it's been going on for so long

I love seeing all the builds that you guys plan to build/re-build! Really making me want to come back Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Might make a new /warp intl :thinking:
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]