• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Reset Building Plans?
(09-12-2019, 12:11 PM)misspotatohead1 Wrote: I’m literally gonna have to sit down and make a document outlining my plans for the new world

Me too, I have so many ideas. I had been planning to start making my own builds around the end of this month, but with the reset that's been pushed back. It does seem though like it's more fun to build when everyone else is bursting with creativity!

I'd love to make a theme park, even a small one, but that does seem more like an endgame thing. I might try and make some farms (especially pumpkins for trading) but life always seems to get in the way Undecided

Maybe I should build a cathedral...always wanted to do that
EDIT: I should make a cathedral at the center of the world. I discovered it once, I’ll do it again
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

New idea just popped up, I'm gonna make a Hong Kong inspired town. Not the fancy Causeway Bay that people imagine when they think of Hong Kong, I'm making the highrise slum that populate the poorer parts of Kowloon (maybe littered in some new buildings here and there). Also completed with a shitty MTR line
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

I'm going to be working on my new and improved /warp trash

Also, maybe some parkour
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I'm going to make a BIG wool farm, I've recently been experimenting with some designs, and I managed to come up with one that makes 1,500 wool an hour in a 16*10*16 area. It doesn't go over the 40 mobs/chunk limit and it's relatively cheap. I'll build one of those for every color (16), maybe two or three for white. Also, I want my new late-game base to be a skyscraper.
My IGN is ScratchHello

(09-24-2019, 07:40 PM)Penguin Wrote: I'm going to be working on my new and improved /warp trash

Also, maybe some parkour

YAS

New plan for me: I’ve designed the new bunker and I want to get that built (not fully decorated @zocket) within the first two weeks of reset. It’s massive... like two or three times the size of the old bunker. THEN I’ll work on my shops
MissPotat

BuySell 3.0

(09-26-2019, 05:03 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: BuySell 3.0

yay
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

The main thing I want to try and work on (If time even allows me) is an information board of somesort, and basically an in-depth explanation of EVERYTHING server related including plugins, voting, rules, discord, forums, etc. If I ever finish that, I want to work on making an empire. thats it.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Hey, Uber will buysell be kind of an admin shop where people will be able to sell stuff at the very start to get some money into circulation?

(09-26-2019, 05:03 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: BuySell 3.0

Hey, Uber will buysell be kind of an admin shop where people will be able to sell stuff at the very start to get some money into circulation?
My IGN is ScratchHello