• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal smp.hometownmc.com
Hello moderator,

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Rundopal

Reason for your ban: The alert i got accessing the server told me I was banned for iron block theft.

Who banned you: The account that banned me was named "melaniebeedot"

Why should you be unbanned: My friends and I didn't think it wasn't allowed to take blocks from the nether. 

Why do you want to come back: I would like to be unbanned because hometownmc is my favorite server and my friends and I play here on a regular basis.

Best wishes,
Emily xoxo

The nether is a world we all share, where we can go to gather resources such as netherrack, soul sand, magma blocks, quartz, and lava. Some players may choose to build in the nether as well, and on this server, we believe that all players should be able to build without fear of their creations being broken, stolen, or otherwise altered, regardless of there being a claim or not. (Some players can't afford to claim everything they build, but they still have the right to be safe from grief, because it is not allowed regardless...)

Let me clarify for you that griefing is not allowed on this server in any way, shape, or form, no matter what world you're in. Griefing is, by definition, tampering with another player's build or area without their permission, whether that be breaking blocks, placing blocks, stealing crops, killing animals, theft from chests, etc.

If Hometown is truly your favorite server and you want to be a part of this community, you should keep that in mind and respect your fellow players by not griefing them. Upon your return to the server, you will need to immediately find a staff member and return all stolen iron blocks.