Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft

Minecraft name: FDS_ThunderX

Reason for your ban: Stealing crops

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't understand everything back when I first joined, now I understand everything about griefing and messing with other players items, I understand griefing is bad and I will not do it anymore, everyone makes mistakes and we have to learn from them, I have learned and will not alter other players bases, areas, or anything they own, sorry for making mistakes back when I first joined.

Why do you want to come back: Because I like this server a lot and enjoy it, its a great server honestly, I enjoy building and the community is nice as well.

You stole over 300 blocks worth of crops and jack o lanterns from someone's personal farm. 
This is a very clearly player-built structure and had other player built structures and claims within sight.

[Image: zbvvjtY.png]

[Image: ByhM3s9.png]

[Image: 3mOT6ZN.png]

As is shown in /rules - taking people's crops is not allowed, or modifying other's builds without their permission. This is also in the tutorial you had to take when you entered the server.

[Image: ZMe4yQr.png]

[Image: 1TCJi16.png]

[Image: NzozBwq.png]

Please update your appeal accordingly.

Illogical, that was from when I had first joined and didn't really know any better, now that I have grown attached to the server I stopped doing all that, everyone makes mistakes and has to learn from their mistakes, if the person wants me to rebuild or replant everything for them then I will, sorry that I messed up back then.

I need you to answer some questions

Are you ever allowed to alter someone's build, claimed or not?

Why is theft not allowed?

What have you learned from this?

Are you ever allowed to alter someone's build, claimed or not? No, whether it is claimed or not.

Why is theft not allowed? Because if you do not want anything to happen to your stuff then don't do it to others, theft is wrong and I wont do it again.

What have you learned from this? That theft is wrong and it is never ok to do what so ever.

Thank you for your responses.

You have been unbanned.

As a side note, in the future, it is against the rules to have people ask for your unban or to look at your appeal, staff will respond to your appeal when they have time. When you constantly hound for a reply it causes them to be more annoyed and less likely to respond to you in a timely matter.

Welcome back to hometown